How much will Taylor Swift TV sell first week?

CaptainMusic

We know Reputation and her next album obviously will sell a million.

But sometime next year she'll be releasing the Taylor's version of her debut. Since Swifties barely even care about this (underrated) album, how much do you think it will sell with Taylor's power at an all time high?

I'm betting on 750k, though I can see her really aiming for the country market since her pop base will probably ignore it.

600K, 800 if I'd Lie included

• Thanks 3

650k probably, which is a shame. Debut deserves that 1M debut too :clap3:

• Like 2

That's the tricky one because it's her least liked album by most of fans so I think it could do 500-700k but it will drop like a rock right after.

• Like 1

500-600k

It will probably do less than Speak Now (Taylor's Version) and Red (Taylor's Version). I would say around 500k debut. 

• Like 2

1M if You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home and Crazier are included :gaylorcat2:

• Thanks 8

2 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

600K, 800 if I'd Lie included

That would shoot up to 2m+ actually!

• Thanks 2

I think if she really pushes the marketing of "reclaiming her name" and the fact that it could be the holidays along with it being the last rerecording, one million might not be out of the question. I'm sure Swifties will be organizing. 

Spoiler

95% second week drop :gaycat4:

• Haha 3

500k.  (Still a massive number) 

650k, slightly less than SN TV

Predicting 1.05M for Rep TV

Edited by Arrows

I'll give it 1 (one) stream :thing:

I'm going to guess something like 650k but I hope I'm lowballing that. I hope she makes it a special, significant event and that fans old and new turn out to support it - seeing it cross a million first week after the original version was her only album ever to miss #1 would be a really cool way to give that album its due credit. I'm sure it's going to be the most improved Taylor's Version by a country mile (pun intended), and I know she'll have some special vault tracks ready.

i'd agree with the million predicition. she can easily pull 6-700k in physical/digital and since she's reclaiming her name and it will obv get a lot of attention and many collabs

This is the era I'm actually excited for.  

1M May be possible if she releases it as a double album. I know she has a lot of vault tracks during this era. 

Spoiler

I know she's not gonna allow her 1M+ debut week streaks to be broken by this album, so she'll do something for Debut TV to debut 1M+ units

Edited by Støned
  • Like 1

I want it to be a double album with reputation so bad. Her name & her reputation. First and last album. It's just too narratively neat to pass on this opportunity. :WAP:

Knowing Taylor, she's got something up her sleeve. Especially since it's been almost 20 years since she recorded it. 

5 million+ if she keeps the OG "Picture To Burn" lyrics because MAGA will think she's homophobic and love her again 

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

I want it to be a double album with reputation so bad. Her name & her reputation. First and last album. It's just too narratively neat to pass on this opportunity. :WAP:

Debut is the only album or hers that didn't debut :gaycat1:at or go #1 so I doubt she's going to pass up the opportunity to have all her albums go #1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 million!!! She's saving the best for last :gaycat5: Everyone will convert to country music and move to America! 

• Like 1

500-600k

I think around 400k-500k

Its her most irrelevant album, at least Lover and Midnights have so much haters that keep the conversation going but no one ever talks about debut.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.