Was Pink and Xtina having a massive beef?

leyaris11

P!nk literally accused legend X stole her idea and producers for Stripped album and at 3:30 she said Xtina try to punch her in the club?

Is any of this true??? Can someone explain? :monkey: 

I refuse to believe it. 

Edited by leyaris11
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yes, it's all true. Watch P!nk's Behind the Music episode.

• Like 1

Just watch any interview ever given by Pink she will have detailed the entire beef

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

This beef was so silly from the beginning (how can you still the goddamned producers wtf) and over the years it evolved into even more junky mess since Alicia still bringing this mess up to the table from time to time :-x

Edited by TitanicSurvivor
  • Thanks 1

idk but i fear for legends x safety. acrobats can be very dangerous :dancehall:

• Haha 4

Not Pink being bitter after all these years. 

Same for Britney. 

Legend X remains the best of her generation. 

IMG_0518.thumb.gif.0bc05cd0e9124fe99088e

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

Interesting mess  :gaycat5:

• Haha 1

They do but I'm not sure why P!nk won't let it go 

She won the war 

More hits

More album sales 

Certainly more streams 

Bigger touring act 

• Like 3

Xtina was a diva from the start and tried to stomp on any girl that got in her way. I would take offense to the way she treated Pink too. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

omg she is such a queen of beef... :WAP:

and I just loved the way she is and if you can't take this... :sorry:  200w.gif?cid=6c09b952muotzuf1r6ap04ld9h9

• Haha 1

Possibly. I know Christina was a b**** back then, but P!nk needs to stop making herself seem innocent. P!nk has also claimed that Mary J and Madonna don't like her. Maybe there's a reason. 

Beyonce is the sweetest TRL-era girl. :coffee:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LegaMyth said:

Possibly. I know Christina was a b**** back then, but P!nk needs to stop making herself seem innocent. P!nk has also claimed that Mary J and Madonna don't like her. Maybe there's a reason. 

Beyonce is the sweetest TRL-era girl. :coffee:

Omg can you spills some teas on this please. :duca:

The best person to ask is Alicia because she is the only one still fighting a one-sided fight with Xtina. Unfortunately, Xtina is too booked, too busy and too unbothered to entertain Alicia and her antics. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, leyaris11 said:

Omg can you spills some teas on this please. :duca:

It just some joke about herself / awkward situation when she met them .

• Like 1

It started with Lady Marmalade. Christina's manager came into the meeting and demanded she get the biggest part. Pink's been very openly salty ever since.

Idk if Christina's ever responded though.

• Like 1

Pink was always very protective of Britney, and Christina was known for being  emotionally abusive to Britney at that time 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

when Ryan Seacrest had them both on a call at the same time :deadbanana2:

• Haha 4

Another Xtina thread by OP.

The way this beef only happened on pinks mind. Missy, Lil Kim and Mya all denied this and keep in touch with Christina.

Even if something happened back in the day they are over this, unlike you. They even recorded a song together.

• Like 2

Yes, Xtina was naaasty towards the gworls

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

19 minutes ago, Xtripped said:

Another Xtina thread by OP.

The way this beef only happened on pinks mind. Missy, Lil Kim and Mya all denied this and keep in touch with Christina.

Even if something happened back in the day they are over this, unlike you. They even recorded a song together.

This is the first time I'm hearing about this. Receipts? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

This is the first time I'm hearing about this. Receipts? 

Just googled because I also was surprised. 

While there have been rumors of feuding between Aguilera and P!nk, Mya didn't recall any major issues between the vocal powerhouses while recording the song for the film Moulin Rouge! 

"But no, I don't remember any cat fights, we just got the job done. And we came to give a show at the end of the day. So it was a lot of fun and I really hope that we can reunite and do the song," she continued

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/mya-lady-marmalade-reunion-christina-aguilera-pink-lil-kim-8220970/amp/

kim said this

"We worked really hard that day," the Brooklyn MC told the outlet. "I remember there was a little tension because, you know, Mya's my girl … but a lot of the girls didn't know each other. I knew almost everybody, but it was like everyone was in their own little corner.

She continued, "Everybody talked to me, but everybody else wasn't talking to each other. Everybody loved each other, don't get me wrong, but they didn't know each other, so it was like, 'let me talk to Kim, because I know Kim.' It was hard 'cuz I had to be the host of 'Lady Marmalade.'"

By the time the 2002 Grammy Awards rolled around, Lil' Kim revealed that all the women had grown close and had "so much fun together" there.

• Like 1

Idk abt massive but there was a beef 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, єѕℓαм said:

Idk abt massive but there was a beef 

She is also having beef with Eminem, Beyoncé, Madonna, Britney, Mariah Carey, Miley Cyrus, The Wanted...

Queen of beef...Indeed. :clap3:

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.