Billie Eilish | Hit Me Hard and Soft World Tour

campelo

Got my tickets for Boston! I'm sooo excited it'll be my first time seeing her. There were 12k people in front of me when I joined the queue but when I got in there were still a lot of tix available. Mostly balcony but I managed to get good lower level seats for $270 including fees. Seems average priced to me for concerts these days, and looks like dynamic pricing is in effect because I just checked again & balcony tix prices have increased.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dash_inthedark

• ALA

• Hurem

• ChapelHooker

OMG not these prices :deadbanana2:

Marajtwt Saucy GIF - Marajtwt Saucy Santana GIFs

Tickets secured. :giraffe:

Yeah I saw that some of the overpriced tickets aren't labelled as platinum... that is truly awful and really should be illegal

30k in front of me for MSG but somehow got lucky and snatched bridge tickets. Apparently people really like this section so hopefully it ends up being a good view especially since the price wasn't bad at all. 

Nosebleeds at the forum are not that much less than lower bowl... wtf

Edited by ALA

Does anybody have a pre-sale code for Europe that they don't need? :celestial5:

All that stress, my friends and I were between 8,000-11,000 for the first Toronto show that went on sale at 12. Managed to secure tickets and I would have been able to get tickets to the other show on sale at 1 and even still now at almost 5. :skull: But I'm going and I'm really excited to be!

22 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

Does anybody have a pre-sale code for Europe that they don't need? :celestial5:

Just PM'ed you!

• Thanks 1

$179 for **** seats… :rip: 

I was shocked to have 13k people in the queue for one of the LA shows this afternoon. I didn't let that stop me and I snatched a GA ticket. I think she might add one or two shows for LA, and if she does, I'll go to the ones. I prefer shows closer to the weekend anyway. It's actually how much I spent for Harry anyway.

ezgif.com-gif-maker(3).thumb.gif.1efa891

Still lots of AMEX only tickets available 

Why do people announce their tours before the album is out? Genuinely don't understand that trend.

On 4/29/2024 at 9:19 AM, Lion said:

Not her skipping Mtl but going to Quebec city… I can't 💀

MTE. I wonder if this will be a stadium tour since Montreal doesn't have a functional stadium. Two nights in Toronto though whew the way we stay winning :WAP:

6 hours ago, awesomepossum said:

Why do people announce their tours before the album is out? Genuinely don't understand that trend.

She has enough demand + 3 previous very successful projects. Established artists can do it like this ig. I would buy them even if I haven't heard a minute of the album cause I've been waiting since 2019 to see her live again. She's just an amazing live artist.
And finally will see her again. Tickets secured! 

I'm sure there will be other legs after this for people who just find her out after the album. 

• Like 1

On 4/30/2024 at 2:50 PM, XDNA said:

I'm surprised she's not doing stadiums. She can def sell them.

She doesn't enjoy them, she talked a few times in interviews so it was her choice (I bet her team would prefer to do a stadium tour). She did a few stadiums in her Asia leg in 2022 but she really enjoys to be closer to the audience so she will avoid them while she can. It's worse for her she has so many more dates so it's much more exhausting, but I'm kinda glad I can still enjoy her in an arena. Eventually I think she will come to a point that she cant avoid them anymore.

• Like 1

for those looking for slightly cheaper tickets, I saw some reasonably priced tickets on Seat Geek

• Haha 1

Interesting no Texas date

Is this sold out? :'(

4 hours ago, znake said:

Is this sold out? :'(

I dont think so, depending on the location most sales to general public will be held tomorrow (may 3rd), until now its been only presale for people who have codes for it. so there will still be some available.

9 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

for those looking for slightly cheaper tickets, I saw some reasonably priced tickets on Seat Geek

In the US is not working the system she imposed ? Please be careful with this resellers i'm not sure if the are able to sell the tickets like this. 
I'm in Europe but can confirm my tickets bought on Ticketmaster are blocked there's no way to transfer them to a 3rd party so if i want to resell them I have to do it on the Ticketmaster app for face value.

• Like 2

I got Barcelona tickets :fan:

• Like 1

I've got my tickets :msmarvel:

Please add NDA in the set list, Billie.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2024 at 4:26 AM, dreww said:

Wtf. She skipped so many big cities. Also, no reason she can't be doing full stadiums. 

She skipped my country all together I will have to travel to see her. Worth it tho!
Luckily i can do it this time (HTE tour i couldn't)
Maybe second leg will have the places she skipped this time

She cant see the people in a stadium that's why she doesn't enjoy them.
She loves to be close to her fans

Edited by Dash_inthedark
typo
  • Like 1

I got ticket for the last show of the tour in Dublin. (Hope they won't add another...) 

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.