• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dash_inthedark

• ALA

• Hurem

• ChapelHooker

23 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

Why would she do that? Not every artist wants to limit the artistic value of their shows. Dark rooms will always be better because you can do so much more production wise.

Calm down. I am just worried for her wellbeing. She always gets injured on tour. That just the first leg. She has many more dates and legs to announce. This tour is very long tour with a lot of dates. She needs to prioritize herself. I hope she has been in the gym and working to limits future injuries and building up her stamina. 

50 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

We want latam dates too :giraffe:

That is just the first legs. She going to LATAM  and Asia. It is a true world tour 

Edited by nuclear

2 minutes ago, nuclear said:

That is just the first leg. She going to LATAM  and Asia. It is a true world tour 

There are already 3 legs. NA, Oceania and Europe. I think latam would be at the end of the year because it's summer there 

2 minutes ago, campelo said:

There are already 3 legs. NA, Oceania and Europe. I think latam would be at the end of the year because it's summer there 

I forgot the "S" . Latam and Asia are definitely coming . As I said it is a very long tour. This tour will going into 2026

She will probably do a second leg in North America, some cities are missing. Asia and Latin America will likely happen late next year. So excited!!

do we have an idea about prices yet? wanna try and get tickets, but probably cheap, upper rank ones. 

2 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

do we have an idea about prices yet? wanna try and get tickets, but probably cheap, upper rank ones. 

In Amsterdam GA is 140 euro's. :rip:

Why is there no info on presale :rip: 

1 hour ago, Lion said:

Not her skipping Mtl but going to Quebec city… I can't 💀

It's nice that Quebec City is the opening night of the tour tho, the city will get a lot of media attentions for that

and I love how the kept the city's official name Québec instead of the unofficial English version 'Quebec City'

21 minutes ago, Sonny said:

In Amsterdam GA is 140 euro's. :rip:

I feel like that's "fine" given the current climate. Hopefully I'll be able to get nosebleeds for 60 bucks or something.

13 minutes ago, ALA said:

Which shows do you want to get tickets to? 

According to one of the venues the prices are:

TIER 1: $199.50

TIER 2: $179.50
TIER 3: $99.50
TIER 4: $69.50
TIER 5: $59.50
TIER 6: $499.50
TIER 7: $399.50
TIER 8:$299.50

24 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

Which shows do you want to get tickets to? 

One of the LA dates. I signed up for emails on her website, doesn't seem like there's a presale to sign up for on ticketmaster

... edit: twitter is saying you have to preorder a copy of the album for a presale code...? :toofunny2: 

Edited by ALA

36 minutes ago, ALA said:

I guess people who bought the album will get access to the presale. 

22 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

According to one of the venues the prices are:

TIER 1: $199.50

TIER 2: $179.50
TIER 3: $99.50
TIER 4: $69.50
TIER 5: $59.50
TIER 6: $499.50
TIER 7: $399.50
TIER 8:$299.50

Do you have the map? 

37 minutes ago, hackensucks said:

Do you have the map? 

Unfortunately no. I'm gonna assume the floors will be the $200 and then the sections in the middle of the lower bowl will be 'premium seating' and the $300-$500 range. 

• Like 2

I was surprised she wasn't doing stadiums but a 360 setup in an arena is basically a small stadium. The tickets being reasonably priced :clap3:

Does anyone know why every single big artist who is touring this year is skipping Washington DC? wtf is going on?

• Like 1

ImageImageImageImage

so excited for this, gonna try getting tickets for multiple shows :bird:

• Like 1

I just got a code emailed to me, guess for the US if youve signed up previously you get a code :clap3:thank god

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ALA said:

I just got a code emailed to me, guess for the US if youve signed up previously you get a code :clap3:thank god

Did you preorder HMHAS cause that's how people are getting presale codes from her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.