Kingdom Hearts - Disney Animated Film

Gorjesspazze9

The Classic PlayStation Disney Video Game Movie is rumored to be in the works. 
spacer.png

Known for its Gameplay, Convoluted plot, Visuals, and Utada Hikaru Theme song; The series is a beloved Final Fantasy & Disney Multiverse collaboration franchise 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Thanks 1

If they dare make it live action it will be horrifically bad. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

:duca: it would eat as an animated film

• Like 3

Full-motion video style, I beg :msmarvel:

• Like 2

Dear ******* god NO. This is my favorite series of all time and I just KNOW they'd **** it up :deadbanana4:

Mario Movie and FNAF movie are both awful, and I know the LoZ movie will be too. This would piss me off the most

• Haha 1

The KH plot is so incoherent it's almost not worth it. Unless it's Queen Aqua, they can keep it.

The only thing I know about Kingdom Hearts are Hikaru Utada's songs. The only reason I'd support this is for the possibility of Hikaru getting an Oscar for Best Original Song. :duca:

Let me speak it into existence. :alexz:

• Like 6

• ATRL Moderator

The only way I can see this working is if the lore / plot is simplified way back and it becomes a more obvious "here's a bunch of Disney character smooshed together into a single story," but they've lowkey already done versions of that elsewhere

I also can't imagine what a live action Kingdom Hearts would even look like :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Kingdom Hearts' story makes absolutely no sense so I'm not sure how this would work 

This could absolutely work as an animated film but they'd have to take an axe to the plot and cut about half of it and all of the nonsense because Nomura can't write for ****.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Disinsider is such an unreliable source and I'm tired of Twitter using them 

It would work so much better as a television series. Kingdom Hearts's storyline is way too all over the place for a movie.

• Like 1

I don't believe it. Queen Utada should get an Oscar though :giraffe:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Maybe it could work as an original story within the universe.

• Like 1

The thought of a live action Kingdom Hearts produced by Disney is sending me:bibliahh:

It sounds like a convoluted storyline mess!

and that's if its faithful to the original :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

Now all of a sudden they wanna throw a bone at kingdom hearts. They will **** this up I just know it 

• Haha 1

HOLY SH*T IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING??? :jonny2:

I think the story would've worked better in a TV series format, but I'm sooo perched nonetheless!

• Like 2

It'll be impossible to use the exact same story from the video games, it's a huge mess and what happened to the games in development btw? 
i can see this working if it's altered story, focused on the concept of heartless and Disney characters becoming evil.

• Like 1

Not with that messy protege :deadbanana2:

They don't even make a good job explaining it or telling it in the games :devil:

KH3 is where the game went absolutely off the deep end in terms of how outlandishly stupid the story was. 

GOD YES. Make it part of the Disney classics made by Disney Animation studios and it'll bring Disney back to its glory days :flame:

• Thanks 2

i hope its not live action

it will be so hard to pull of the lewk :rip:

This feels almost 2 decades late.

Plus the storyline of the series is so convoluted since it's basically liscened fanfiction at this point that I feel like it'd be confusing for most audiences.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.