Rihanna on R9: It's going to be "amazing". That's the only reason it's not out yet

naval23

At this point there should be a megathread for all of Rih's lies

spacer.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Allopatry

• Bimbo

• LSD

• Princess Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

it's the way we all casually just forgot she had said we were getting two albums lol she doesn't even use that lie anymore 

it wasn't a lie she just scrapped everything pre-2023

there's more than enough evidence that she recorded lots of material in 2017/18/19

Prison 

d813250d-983a-4ac9-a9f8-fa624ef2549d_tex 

So is it really coming :heart2:

It doesn't need to be anything deep or personal. Come with the hits, with that classic Rihanna attitude, and people will flock back to her. I think she's overthinking it. Definitely show artistic growth, yes, but don't lose what people loved about you in the first place.

• Like 1

Im a stan but honestly i dgaf if she releases new music or not atp

• Like 4

... in another universe we would've been on R14 now :rip:

• Like 2

Rih plz:rip:

1 hour ago, Cardcaptor Sakura said:

So is it really coming :heart2:

Yes. I'm hopeful this time. :ryan3:

Girl, pls. People don't run to listen a Rihanna album expecting a deep concept or meaningful lyrics, we have other girls for that, we want the bops, the ballads with her unique voice and all that.

• Thanks 2

It's not like she composes or produces her music so what's taking her so long? Buy some demos, add your voice on it and then call it a day

:zzz: 

"It's gonna be amazing"

omg it's done

"It should be…" 

:clack:

She's trolling at this point 

Who cares at this point... Just release the bops and then make something more artsy if you want. No need to wait 10 years for a perfect album

• Like 1

angelina-jolie.gif

Listen, I'm all for artists taking their time on whatever they want to put out into the world but let's be frank, a Rihanna-type of act does not need all that damn time :deadbanana: If there really is an album, she's shooting herself in the foot with this "amazing" statement as the reason it's been stalled for so many years. She's only driving expectations through the roof and if it finally comes out, some might be disappointed if it's not leagues better than Anti. 

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

"wHo CaREs???? OMG no1CuRRs anYmoRe..." - a bunch of people that clearly still care :rip: 

OT: it has to be amazing :clap3:

She should have released something after the pandemic, just to get it out of the way and lessen the pressure, similar to Ariana's ES.

She of all people knows how to go in and just dub the vocals, get a generic bop and payola the hell out of it. 

She's giving Skye Ferrari at this point 

You know what call me a certified ORH because I am over it. I hope the album files get deleted.

i love her jokes, what a funny lady. 

laughingicant.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.