Presidential candidate Jill Stein arrested at protest

GraceRandolph

When all the pro Palestine people vote for Jill Stein, a Jewish lady, instead of Biden, how will Biden/the Democratic Party try to frame it as Anti-semitic and an attack against US democracy. TBD but we know they'll find a way to clown themselves just like they've the last several months! 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, Communion said:

Not this post single-handedly convincing me to move to Pennsylvania by August so I can vote 3rd party in a swing state instead of a solidly blue state.

I've already been to Cherry Hill a few times, an additional drive over the bridge just so my vote goes from being worth 14 EVs to 19 EVs ain't bad.

Philly, here I come. Thank you for the inspo, sis! :jonny6:

If you need a place to stay sis I got you! Not you mentioning a random town in south Jersey though I guess Cherry Hill is more popular than others but still 

37 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

When all the pro Palestine people vote for Jill Stein, a Jewish lady, instead of Biden, how will Biden/the Democratic Party try to frame it as Anti-semitic and an attack against US democracy. TBD but we know they'll find a way to clown themselves just like they've the last several months! 

The Democratic Party has marginalized most Jewish candidates like Bernie Sanders, Marianne Williamson and Jill Stein because they are critical of Israel. 

Was she breaking the law? Trespassing? 

If not, that sucks.

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Is a presidential candidate allowed to protest like that tho? Aren't they supposed to be from a far or something?

I guess Biden shouldn't have joined the auto workers' picket line then.

That's mother :clap3:

• Haha 1

:ahh: Oh, she was arrested? She got exactly what she wanted, then. Attention. :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

On 4/29/2024 at 4:00 PM, Sannie said:

:ahh: Oh, she was arrested? She got exactly what she wanted, then. Attention. :rip: 

Putin arresting the left In Russia, Biden and his supporters cheering on the arrest of the left in America. The true horseshoe. :biblio:

On 4/29/2024 at 4:00 PM, Sannie said:

That's all she is about. Attention and grifting. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.