Presidential candidate Jill Stein arrested at protest

GraceRandolph

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

the putin and michael flynn apologist gets arrested during every election cycle. I legit think it's part of her campaign promo :rip:

• Like 7
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

3 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

the putin and michael flynn apologist gets arrested during every election cycle. I legit think it's part of her campaign promo :rip:

😂 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

20 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

the putin apologist

Liberals only care when Putin suppresses his right-wing opposition yet are silent on his repression of leftists, all while accusing leftist critics of Putin as "Putinists". :deadbanana4:

I will be voting Green this election cycle and actively encourage as many others as possible to not vote for genocide. :clap3:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

She has my support & vote 100% :clap3:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

And yet none of the Zionists or Conservative Jews calling for the killing of all Palestinians are getting in trouble. :ace:

At my work place my Jewish co workers have said some of the most horrific things about Palestine and Palestinians, yet I was labelled 'concerning' for stating the IDF were terrorists. :rip: 

• Like 5

Seems like it's getting increasingly dangerous to not support genocide in the United States of Israel. 

17 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

omg Communion quoted me. let me leave this thread before I read a wall of text

celie-the-color-purple.gif

Not this post single-handedly convincing me to move to Pennsylvania by August so I can vote 3rd party in a swing state instead of a solidly blue state.

I've already been to Cherry Hill a few times, an additional drive over the bridge just so my vote goes from being worth 14 EVs to 19 EVs ain't bad.

Philly, here I come. Thank you for the inspo, sis! :jonny6:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Finally an Anti-genocide candidate on the ticket.  She has my vote. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

:clap3: Jill '16 and '24

Edited by Mean Trees
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Communion said:

Not this post single-handedly convincing me to move to Pennsylvania by August so I can vote 3rd party in a swing state instead of a solidly blue state.

I've already been to Cherry Hill a few times, an additional drive over the bridge just so my vote goes from being worth 14 EVs to 19 EVs ain't bad.

Either way it's going to be a vote that doesn't matter 

:jonny6:

• Thanks 2

Just now, DougAF said:

a vote that doesn't matter 

From "the most important election of our lifetime" to "actually voting is bad if you don't vote for who I say" in 10 seconds flat.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Communion said:

From "the most important election of our lifetime" to "actually voting is bad if you don't vote for who I say" in 10 seconds flat.

Who's saying this is the most important election of our lifetime? Biden shills? Both candidates are absolutely **** and we're doomed either way. None of our votes matter 

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

Better than your retirement home rants with unintelligible walls of text. Bye bye!

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, DougAF said:

Who's saying this is the most important election of our lifetime? Biden shills? Both candidates are absolutely **** and we're doomed either way. None of our votes matter 

ddd fellow blackpilled sister. :jonny6:

Not gonna lie, sis, I get it, cause no matter where I vote, I'm at the point that if there's even a bit of drizzle in the sky on election day, democracy's gonna have to **** off.

Is a presidential candidate allowed to protest like that tho? Aren't they supposed to be from a far or something? 

But wait. She's running for president? I thought it was between biden and the other idiot :rip:

2 hours ago, Communion said:

Poetic words from a citizen defintely on multiple Agency watch boards

3 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

Your tired ass shtick hasn't been funny for ages and yet...u speak of ppl overstaying their welcome

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Mess :gaycattel:

I didn't known she was an university student/faculty :chick2:

1 hour ago, Gui Blackout said:

I didn't known she was an university student/faculty :chick2:

She's the anti-genocide candidate running for POTUS. 

Good, send her back to her masters in Russia while they're at it :clap3: 

• Thumbs Down 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.