World Voice f/ Britney Spears - "[Untitled Prayer]"

Jeremiah

In the early 2000s, it was reported that Britney and other artists would be part of a spoken word album by Pope John Paul II, reciting prayers/poems.

Apparently this was (released?) unearthed long ago, so sorry if I'm late because this is brand new for me or I completely erased it from my mind. You can find more of the project on the user's profile, with tracks featuring people like Steven Tyler and Faith Hill.

Description on the track's caption:

Alain Nkossi KONDA www.numberonemusic.com/alainnkossikonda(Founder of Afrikool Entertainment) Composed & Co-Produced in the summer 2001 the WORLD VOICE Project with his good friend Producer Rick GARSON www.rickgarson.com/ (Founder of VX Entertainment ).

The World voice "Spoken word" album project which was subsequently released by MYMAR Entertainment www.mymarentertainment.com in the Fall of 2014 features such Superstars as: Amy Branigan, James Earl Jones, Brooke Shields, Steve Tyler, Britney Spears, Faith Hill, Carson Daily, Danny Glover, Ice T, Praswell (Fugees) and many more... Reading Prayers from the Private Journals of POP JOHN PAUL II.

The original Production from Alain Nkossi KONDA & Rick GARSON which features original Compositions from Alain Nkossi KONDA, Afrikool Co-Founder Jim SAVITT & their Bandmate, Musical Director Ted CRUZ is Excluxively available for Audition (by visiting www.iamsomebody.de . The Instrumentals for the underlying soundtracks are available for Licensing without the "Spoken words" for which we do not own the rights. Interested Customers who would like to purchase downlaods or a DVD are encouraged to contact MYMAR Entertainment at [email protected].

Thanks for your support!

AFRIKOOL Entertainment
@ www.iamsomebody.de

• Like 1

I think she's reciting John 17:21-23 from the Bible.

Amen

20221023_160540.thumb.jpg.2abfe9e7c3e1a3

Mama kudos for reciting that, for eulogizing

20221023_160540.thumb.jpg.2abfe9e7c3e1a3

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Haha 1

It should have Female Fatale Remix (featuring Nicki Minaj & Kesha).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.