Britney Spears settles with father. Gets no money and pays her father's legal fees

Tudors

This poor woman cannot catch a break. At least it's all overwith now 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cap87

• slw84

• brazil

• SoldierofLove

Rosengart is a litigation attorney, Britney's civil litigation is over-his job is done. He did exactly what Britney asked him to do, if she wants to pursue lawsuits elsewhere she can very easily. She ultimately got exactly what she wanted in the end which was her freedom. Jamie is a broke amputee and he will live a miserable rest of his life playing hopscotch in the trailer park, trust! 

spacer.png

• Like 4

Can we stop attacking Matthew? He literally freed Britney out of the conservatorship.

Settlements are usually done with consent of both parties. No one could settle when one party wouldn't want it to happen. She probably got tired of all the ****. I mean I can't blame her. Her life is truly a ******* tragedy. If this is a way to finally rest all the bullshit she's been through all these years then I'm here for it.

• Like 8

I feel livid for her!
I hope at least she finds peace in having this battle behind her soon.

Edited by Velvet Night

Weird, what I'm reading says she doesn't have to pay him or his lawyer a dime. I'm guessing they came to some kind of settlement or agreement and that she really just wants to be done with all of this. 

• Like 1

If it was a settlement it means both parties agreed right?

Maybe she did it out of compassion considering the fact that her father is broke and an amputee now.

It's still infuriating though, she should not have to pay for his legal bills but had they not settled the case probably would've been dragged on for many more years.

When Wendy Williams said "death to all of them", she really meant it. Her father needs to be in jail. 

This is not surprising. It's not like the court would now acknowledge that they placed Britney Spears under an illegal and abusive conservatorship. Everyone has always been corrupted and they defend their own interests.

This is sick and sad but this was expected. Karma already hit Jamie last year.

I hope Britney can heal from the trauma. :heart2:

5 hours ago, LaFuerza said:

so Britney lost. 

spacer.png

Imagine being traumatized enough by the all the stomping to take pleasure in others misfortunes. Thankfully Britney fans never experienced that emotion 

:ryan3:

Also, I know it's tough to comprehend but it's a settlement. Literally no one loses in a settlement, she just wanted it to be over. 

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, jomarr said:

Can we stop attacking Matthew? He literally freed Britney out of the conservatorship.

Settlements are usually done with consent of both parties. No one could settle when one party wouldn't want it to happen. She probably got tired of all the ****. I mean I can't blame her. Her life is truly a ******* tragedy. If this is a way to finally rest all the bullshit she's been through all these years then I'm here for it.

Nope

Going to keep attacking Matt because he's a liar and a fraud who did not do anything actually.  It was Britney testimony that got her out of that illegal, fraudulent conservatorship because they had to let her out after she spoke on how terrible the situation was for her.

• Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

Nope

Going to keep attacking Matt because he's a liar and a fraud who did not do anything actually.  It was Britney testimony that got her out of that illegal, fraudulent conservatorship because they had to let her out after she spoke on how terrible the situation was for her.

Her testimony was an accessory but someone has to litigate for you.

He wouldn't have settled if Britney didn't want him to, letting this thing drag out would mean more lawyer fees for him. She just wanted the court dates to end and her dad has health issues and as much as she hates him, she probably didn't want to keep dragging him to court. Maybe her mom asked her. Anyway, the point is it's finally over and she can go on with her life.

Just now, jomarr said:

Her testimony was an accessory but someone has to litigate for you.

They had no choice but to let her out of that since she was able to speak after being threatened into silence for many years against her will. 

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

He wouldn't have settled if Britney didn't want him to, letting this thing drag out would mean more lawyer fees for him. She just wanted the court dates to end and her dad has health issues and as much as she hates him, she probably didn't want to keep dragging him to court. Maybe her mom asked her. Anyway, the point is it's finally over and she can go on with her life.

No justice was served and she's the one that has to pay after all the money that's been stolen.

Don't care about Britney alcoholic, abusive  failure of a father and his health problems. 

I get the sense she really didn't want to be cross examined as a witness during the trial. Probably being humiliated publicly daily while having to be in the same room as all those people again. I do want to see everyone who used her see prison and I want her to see justice but at the end of the day if she felt a trial was going to be too mentally draining I can't blame her one bit.

14 hours ago, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

Chile let me stream Rihanna's Man down. I'm feeling some type of way...No don't stop me. I'm grown. I don't need permission... Make my own decisions...that's my prerogative

tumblr_inline_r415kkLi3r1qktomp_500.gif

Can this thread be closed? These conspiratorial discussions are disgusting. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, brazil said:

Looks like she isn't actually paying his lawyers fees. Just TMZ making s. up again

That's wonderful. I feel a bit better now.

13 hours ago, Ryan said:

He's a civil lawyer, not a criminal lawyer. Some of these people are really dumb. 

Exactly. Say it louder for the people in the back.

So, after "legally" stealing her money for so many years she ended up STILL having to pay his fees and now she's bankrupt??!!

That's so ****** up. I don't care if it's a "settlement", I would've made his ass pay me one way or the other. He must be on his deathbed or sumn....

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

The real fans knew this was going to happen just like the Sam disaster but the usual brand Stans silenced us and moved to JT drama and AI songs

A lawyer handpicked by Cade won't go against the system who failed her, it's the other way around.

Miss me with the excuses in this thread y'all really need a reality check

5 hours ago, prettyinpink940 said:

Can this thread be closed? These conspiratorial discussions are disgusting. 

16 hours ago, Saint James said:

lord those fans will never stop. imagine calling the only man who helped free Britney part of the enemy.

the conservatorship was fraudulent by the start, any lawyer could have ''saved her" just by stating the facts in court and bringing the absurd Dr. spar evaluation on the table.

Rosengart works for the industry and won't touch the court system.

I'm so mad at the justice system… He literally stole her youth, her money and precious time with her children. So unfair.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.