What a time to be a Kylie stan....

Bencharmer

Within one year :

The Padamic

Vegas

A Grammy Winning

One of Time's Person of the Year

Kylie and Madonna on state together

Many younger artists (Dua, Ariana...) praising her.

This is insane :gayliecat1:

• Like 6

It's always a good time to stan for the Impossible Princess, the Showgirl, the Aphrodite of the Great Down Under, the Provider of Precision Pop™️ Since 1987. 

leespoons-kylie.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

You forgot to add Aria and Brit award winner to the list. Kylie's on fire right now 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, punisher said:

:deadvision:

always the first in kylie threads... the OBSESSION 

lady-sighing-lady-sighing-gif.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

What a year this has been

giphy.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

STAN one of the best songs on Bible Language :gayliecat1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I was mainly a stan during her X era :oh:

• Like 1

Just now, Virgos Groove said:

STAN one of the best songs on Bible Language :gayliecat1:

this isn't slow or chocolate...

obsession's cute though ngl but it's not hard to be one of the best songs on body language considering how little good songs it has...

my "limited" vinyl is still in the box i'm considering returning it...

6jqr4Zd.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

it is not an obsession. i saw the thread and i decided to make a post on it. just because i performed a ritual to make sure she never gets a grammy again does not mean that i am obsessed, it just means i'm a hater. the real truth is that you're just jealous that i got on this thread before you could, and you are ashamed as a self-proclaimed "kylie stan" that a hater got here before you. and that makes you fuel up in anger so much that you decided to quote me and claim how obsessed I AM because you are not even half as obsessed with her, just admit it. i just know you wish you were in my position because my ears are clean from her music and you just wish that you had that opportunity so you could stream her discography for the first time, and you are bitter than i would never waste my time doing such a thing… i just used the dead banana gif cause it's almost as dead as her career. you know what rhymes with banana? havana and you are so angry that CaCa has much bigger hits than her and she is experimenting with music which kylie can never do because she is stuck on radio music 101

• Haha 1

Just now, punisher said:

it is not an obsession. i saw the thread and i decided to make a post on it. just because i performed a ritual to make sure she never gets a grammy again does not mean that i am obsessed, it just means i'm a hater. the real truth is that you're just jealous that i got on this thread before you could, and you are ashamed as a self-proclaimed "kylie stan" that a hater got here before you. and that makes you fuel up in anger so much that you decided to quote me and claim how obsessed I AM because you are not even half as obsessed with her, just admit it. i just know you wish you were in my position because my ears are clean from her music and you just wish that you had that opportunity so you could stream her discography for the first time, and you are bitter than i would never waste my time doing such a thing… i just used the dead banana gif cause it's almost as dead as her career. you know what rhymes with banana? havana and you are so angry that CaCa has much bigger hits than her and she is experimenting with music which kylie can never do because she is stuck on radio music 101

this is why you will never get cardi tea sis #uneedanewcocktail

3 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

this is why you will never get cardi tea sis #uneedanewcocktail

at least cardi doesn't drink tea unlike kylie:coffee:

and there is no cardi tea cause she doesn't spam albums unlike a certain woman called kylie :giraffe:

Seeing the Vegas residency next week:clap3:

4 minutes ago, punisher said:

b5KMTQ5.gif

• Haha 3

not when she scrapped the Bonus Deluxe Tension AND said no to releasing "Vegas High" or "Unlimited Love"

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

this isn't slow or chocolate...

obsession's cute though ngl but it's not hard to be one of the best songs on body language considering how little good songs it has...

my "limited" vinyl is still in the box i'm considering returning it...

6jqr4Zd.gif

This appalling take... wow

6jqr4Zd.gif

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, punisher said:

at least cardi doesn't drink tea unlike kylie:coffee:

and there is no cardi tea cause she doesn't spam albums unlike a certain woman called kylie :giraffe:

you mean she is incapable of making and putting out an album to save her career... even normani is releasing an ear assault soon...

anyways let's all focus on the real enemy miss petty and leave kylegend alone!

SBU.thumb.gif.51a1bd2817db0518e13ab4888e6b8785.gif

6 minutes ago, punisher said:

Do you guys have to deal with this on regular basis?!:bibliahh:

Like chillle, miss Minogue is hardworking, harmless pop girl, prolific, feeding her fans, just there exsisting. I use to stan her, still give her a stream every now and then

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

you mean she is incapable of making and putting out an album to save her career... even normani is releasing an ear assault soon...

anyways let's all focus on the real enemy miss petty and leave kylegend alone!

SBU.thumb.gif.51a1bd2817db0518e13ab4888e6b8785.gif

chi at least cardi and kylie are grammy winners unlike a certain bitter woman :coffee:

i was actually contemplating listening to impossible princess cause someone i know part of the kylie hater community listened to that and stopped hating her… so maybe one day i'll give it a listen

2023 and 2024 are her years :clap3:

20 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

This appalling take... wow

6jqr4Zd.gif

It's a spill tho. Scrapping career highlights such as Slo Motion, City Games, My Image Unlimited, Trippin' Me Up for.... half of what ended up on the album. 

6jqr4Zd.gif

album wasn't that great tbh sRj6C7G.thumb.gif.4ec560285f130f5fe3d758

:rip: 

I does use CGYOMH like anyone else with taste :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.