Flint, MI goes viral on 10th anniversary of no clean water

GraceRandolph

Happy anniversary, but aid (or in regards to Israel - sponsored terrorism against Palestinians) has very little to do with it. The US could be the most isolationist country in the world and still pocket that money

Edited by Illuminati

this whole exchange :deadbanana4:

the arrogant goddess is delusional as hell :deadbanana2:

ot: really sad to see. and isreal gets billions :rip: 

They haven't sent the lawsuit settlement checks here either :rip:

3rd or even 4th world (failed state) behaviour. 

Wasnt a blackowned business given a government contract to use formerly incarcerated people and set up a youth program to fix the water problem in Michigan. I think i remember hearing that in 2017/2018 ish. I'm pretty sure that money has gone to Michigan for this, but the company administration ****** it up or something like that. I do know the lawsuit settlement checks have not gone out which is 🙃

But also, Detroit is growing again, which may have residual effects on flint. But with opportunity costs, if probably would have been more efficient for the people to leave flint and locate to a better area then to stay for the ten years with a bad water supply.

But also yes, if we can send billions to israel, if the first project failed we could have also started a second project by now too.

If any, it shows that people can survive without clean water for 10 years and counting. I don't think the government will do anything to fix that. 

I am so sorry for them, but I think it's time to put one's ego aside and just move out. 

1 hour ago, Nintendoes said:

If any, it shows that people can survive without clean water for 10 years and counting. I don't think the government will do anything to fix that. 

I am so sorry for them, but I think it's time to put one's ego aside and just move out. 

Not everyone survived. Many babies experienced brain damage and many teens committed suicide. 

America is too busy banning TikTok and sending billions overseas to fund wars

50 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Not everyone survived. Many babies experienced brain damage and many teens committed suicide. 

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

• Thumbs Down 1

On 4/25/2024 at 7:01 PM, Illuminati said:

Happy anniversary, but aid (or in regards to Israel - sponsored terrorism against Palestinians) has very little to do with it. The US could be the most isolationist country in the world and still pocket that money

Do you realize that supporting Ukraine and helping Flint aren't mutually exclusive? Why do you only seem to care about European victims of injustice, but turn a blind eye/make excuses for the largely black Flint victims and the Palestinians?

On 4/27/2024 at 8:05 PM, Nintendoes said:

Like imagine typing out this dumb ass **** thinking you ate anything :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.