Can Post Malone make a comeback?

Smilers

Can he smash again?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Can he smash again?

He went from 9 diamond singles to floundering for the past few years.

But now his new song is smashing, can he use this to stage a comeback?

Edited by Smilers

No. He's gonna stay a has been forever

Sorry but you can remove him from this track and it will only lose like 200k streams :heart:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

He will debut at #1 next week so he kinda did...

• ATRL Moderator

Yes—he should just wear the tattoo-covering makeup in his next solo video too!

• Like 3

he's one of those artists that can release a random song after string of flops and it will smash, so the answer is - yes

• Like 1

Probably. I think the GP just don't listen to his music anymore. Other then sunflower cuz that damn song is still played to death everywhere I go

No. I feel like he had a MASSIVE fanbase in the late 2010's that kind of realized he's not who they wanted him to be and jumped ship. He was shaping up to be a The Weeknd type of artist but something went wrong along the way

I think he just needs to switch up his sound.

6 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

No. I feel like he had a MASSIVE fanbase in the late 2010's that kind of realized he's not who they wanted him to be and jumped ship. He was shaping up to be a The Weeknd type of artist but something went wrong along the way

I think his fanbase was always pretty casual. From my readings, they weren't upset up his sound changes but simply weren't interested.

I think he has a chance to get some more solo choices if he acts wisely.  Otherwise, he showed that he's still a good collab   partner and so could make it work that way.

He got Katy Perry'd, the world has moved on from the trap music he was making in the late 2010s

He just needs to evolve his sound, he's scored some hits in the last couple of years he's just not the dominant force he once was

Edited by Mordecai

yes by releasing sign me up as as single:katie2:

• Like 1

The truth is: everyone can smash suddenly nowadays. That's the only good thing Tik Tok has provided to the industry.

MgXIqOV.gif

• Like 2

Yes. Let's thank Beyoncé and Taylor Swift for that :clap3:

His next single feature Morgan Wallen, he's here to stay :fan:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Yes! Thank you, Taylor! :clap3:

absolutely, put some respect on his name :biblionny: he creates bops after bops & is unproblematic 

Hmm maybe but using Fortnight as an example is poor since let's be real, it's only a big hit cos of Taylor.

Chemical is an amazing song. I Like You is an amazing song. Didn't get into either of those albums but hey, at least there's that.

LevII's Jeans is a good song.

Fortnight is a good song. 
The only thing missing is a Selena Gomez quality album.

Meaning make every song sound like a song you can play for at least 8 months nonstop.

Edited by selena_lavigne

He can have another hit but I doubt he'll smash again. 

hes absout to have a smash with Taylor. u can call it a feature all u want but hes all over the video and even his aesthetic is at the forefront. hes not going anywhere. 

He's on his Moves Like Jagger era. 

Well he's clearly trying to be in his country bag (he's apparently listed on festival in my area separately from the other acts as "A special country performance from Post Malone") and people do love their "omg that's Post Malone??? he sounds so different!" moment. So I can see him having further success this year.

• Like 1

i feel like his fans were fake or he was GP darling. idg what happened cause hes being consistent with music quality and ofc being cute and sweet.

i hope he can smash again. maybe he got overexposed

5 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

The only thing missing is a Selena Gomez quality album.

:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.