BLΔCKP!NK

SKSKKSSKK :ahh: 

• Haha 13

We love Monica :clap3:

The Nancy Reagan erasure 

• Haha 2

I thought that was a fake account at first :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Administrator

“…asylum where they raised me” ma’am you were a grown ass woman when you slobbed on that old man’s knob and saved the dress he made a pretty mess on. 

:ryan3:

• Haha 10

Thread title is wild :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

You ain't **** for that thread title lmao 

• Haha 1

No.

The OG throat goat is Nancy Reagan 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Ryan said:

"…asylum where they raised me" ma'am you were a grown ass woman when you slobbed on that old man's knob and saved the dress he made a pretty mess on. 

Of course the site admin who hands out warnings and bans like candy for the smallest things would slutshame an intern in a toxic work situation.

:clack:

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Of course the site admin who hands out warnings and bans like candy for the smallest things would slutshame an intern in a toxic work situation.

Of course the site member who really should have been banned a long time ago for reaching over 30 points would accuse me of handing out bans like candy for the smallest things when the only people I’ve banned over the last two years were racists and transphobes, but that won’t stop you from being as loud and wrong. But don’t worry, I won’t unfairly remind the mods that you’re sitting at 32 points and urge them to audit your warning history and enforce the rules in place. 

• Haha 8

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Of course the site member who really should have been banned a long time ago for reaching over 30 points would accuse me of handing out bans like candy for the smallest things when the only people I've banned over the last two years were racists and transphobes, but that won't stop you from being as loud and wrong. But don't worry, I won't unfairly remind the mods that you're sitting at 32 points and urge them to audit your warning history and enforce the rules in place. 

Do warning points not expire? And the warning points i have received have been farcical lol. Like my most recent one was so random. :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Of course the site member who really should have been banned a long time ago for reaching over 30 points would accuse me of handing out bans like candy for the smallest things when the only people I've banned over the last two years were racists and transphobes, but that won't stop you from being as loud and wrong. But don't worry, I won't unfairly remind the mods that you're sitting at 32 points and urge them to audit your warning history and enforce the rules in place. 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Is she the Lionel Messi of throats?  Why is her throat that good? She's like a singer? 

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

"…asylum where they raised me" ma'am you were a grown ass woman when you slobbed on that old man's knob and saved the dress he made a pretty mess on. 

Wait wasn't Monica only 22 and Bill 52 when what happened? Plus she was an intern in college while he was literally the President of the United States :rip:

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Ah how we love making it seem as if the power imbalance between a White House intern in her early 20s and the President of the United States makes actual consent even a remote possibility

sl*t!.mp3 and victim shaming never gets old!

Edited by raisetheroof

Not OG Throat Goat :rip:

Spoiler

Stream this bop

• ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, raisetheroof said:

Ah how we love making it seem as if the power imbalance between a White House intern in her early 20s and the President of the United States makes actual consent even a remote possibility

sl*t!.mp3 and victim shaming never gets old!

I didn’t slut shame anyone. One can acknowledge the power dynamic while also acknowledging that she was enamored with that old man and wanted to be his mistress, a choice she wrote about in her book. 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Thanks 2

we stan this Homewrecker Hall Of Fame inductee

1992571880_ezgif.com-gif-maker(6).thumb.gif.ec56dc7b18ad737312431597110036e9.gif

6 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

6 hours ago, Ryan said:

omg

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.