How will Taylor insert TTPD in The Eras Tour?

Safe&Sound

Will she reserve an entire set for the album?

or leave it as surprise songs, especially there are many songs of the album which fits for acoustic set?

Idgaf what she does, but if she removes tolerATE it or illicit affairs I'll murder her. Seeing her in Toronto for the first time :WAP:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think she has to at least include ICDIWABH. I fear she has no option.

:khalyan2:

11 minutes ago, SLUTTVFTV said:

Idgaf what she does, but if she removes tolerATE it or illicit affairs I'll murder her. Seeing her in Toronto for the first time :WAP:

I'd be okay with those two washed-up also-rans being tossed to the bin in favor of the far superior masterpieces on this album

:khalyan2:

I'm seeing her in Stocholm and will begin protesting if I am unable to experience the ethereal How Did It End? live in a stadium.

Edited by raisetheroof
  • Like 1

My dream set would be…

Fortnight

My Boy

Down Bad

But Daddy I Love Him

The Smallest Man…

I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

I guess I would remove - The Archer, 'Tis The Damn Season, The 1, Wildest Dreams, Mastermind and maybe cut All Too Well down to 5 minutes.

• Like 1

Remove You Need to Calm Down, The Archer, Betty, Midnight Rain, Bejeweled, Mastermind. Easy 6 there. Love MR but its too slow for the stadium.

Edited by Walk_Away21

Remove YNTCD, TTDS, WANGBT, Betty, bad blood, mastermind

add fortnight, TTPD, MBOBHFT, DB, Florida, guilty as sin, I can do it with a broken heart 

I hope she starts or finishes with I Can Do It With A Broken Heart.

16 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

My dream set would be…

Fortnight

My Boy

Down Bad

But Daddy I Love Him

The Smallest Man…

I guess I would remove - The Archer, 'Tis The Damn Season, The 1, Wildest Dreams, Mastermind and maybe cut All Too Well down to 5 minutes.

take this back right now. if I don't see mastermind on my date I will leaving TTPD a 0/10 on aoty !!! 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

My dream set would be…

Fortnight

My Boy

Down Bad

But Daddy I Love Him

The Smallest Man…

Random but you have one of my favorite avatars on this site. It always makes me smirk when I see it. 

• Thanks 1

Mastermind is not getting cut. You all have horrible taste.

You guys are silly. She'll just add the entire album to the end. :katie2:

3 hours ago, Peroxide said:

My dream set would be…

Fortnight

My Boy

Down Bad

But Daddy I Love Him

The Smallest Man…

ATW 10 minute version is one of the highlights of the whole show and the version pretty much everyone listens. It would be brainless for her to cut it to 5 mins. There are plenty of other songs that could go. 

Your TTPD setlist is on point though 

• Thanks 1

I'm so curious about this. I just know that if she scraps Mastermind, Tolerate It, Ready for It, ATW or Long Live, I'm gonna riot.

In a perfect scenario, she'd combine the folklore and evermore sections and trim some songs from those. tis the damn season, marjorie, the 1... imo she could also cut The Man, Bad Blood, and Midnight Rain, but I get why she won't. She especially needs the first two to keep some uobeat sections in the set.

I feel like she should perfom Fortnight (unfortunately, cause it's my least favourite on the album), So Long, London, But Daddy I Love Him, Florida, Who's Adraid Of Little Old Me, The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived, and I Can Do It With A Broken Heart. Has a nice balance between energy and slowed down. 

She might reduce a song on every set (except Speak Now) and add TTPD as a new set

MgXIqOV.gif

cut the archer and all the folkmore songs except cardigan, mtr, august, willow and champagne

add broken heart, little old me, daddy i love him and guilty as sin:loud:

she can cut The Archer, TTDS, WANEGBT, Betty, TLGAD, and Mastermind and instead add Fortnight, ICDIWABH, Down Bad, MBOBHFT, So Long, London, and WAOLOM. (I desperately want her to add Florida!!! to the setlist as well, but it's vocally very demanding)

mastermind should get cut, her worst song ever

if she adds a whole set it should be

fortnight

down bad

<<random fan fav song>> maybe so high school

but daddy i love him

i can do it with a broken heart

she can do the slower songs on acoustic set

After singing Cruel Summer, she should wear a toga instead of a suit and sing the new album.

None for The Man — Lover.

:ryan3:

Cut: YNTCD, The Archer, Tis The Damn Season, TLGAD, Cardigan, Wildest Dreams, Vigilante ****

Shorten: Willow, Marjorie, Ready For It, WANEGBT, Lavender Haze

Add Fortnight, My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys, Down Bad, Fresh Out The Slammer, Guilty As Sin, I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

She may shorten or cut songs, but I think she'll keep the setlist the same but only do TTPD songs for surprise songs.

She can play the whole album after the show while the crowds are getting out of the stadium.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.