UMass Amherst under probe for anti-Arab protests, "Kill all Arabs" chants by Zionists

Communion

• Like 1

Ummm @Communion you def read that wrong. Those are not protests. The probe is for social media posts and harassment and assault of students by those with anti -Palestinian bias.

I was gonna drag for NY bringing arrests for protesting but Massachusetts didn't until I read the artticle.

9 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Ummm @Communion you def read that wrong. Those are not protests.

The people involved started their harassment under the guise of being counter-protests to pro-Palestine actions on campus. 

The 49-page complaint lays out allegations of harassment going as far back as the immediate aftermath of Hamas's attack on Israel on October 7. The complaint alleges that a student began appearing at Students for Justice in Palestine and other related off-campus protests, "shouting threats such as 'Kill all Arabs,' playing a speaker with a recording of the sounds of bombs and other explosions and attempting to ram student protestors with an electric scooter." 

It then devolved into threats of violence from anonymous social media accounts once the number of people willing to protest for Palestine greatly outnumbered those who'd counter-protest. 

The larger complaint of course not having to do with just fellow students but faculty and administration intimidating and harassing students themselves and working with the local police department to doxx the pro-Palestine students. 

This is the average ISISrael supporter: a vile racist. 

• Thanks 1

Racism in Massachusetts?  How on brand. 

Mask off I guess

Shrug Emoji Jimin GIF - Shrug Emoji Jimin Jin - Discover & Share GIFs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.