• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dejmieeen

• Redstreak

• Rhyme

• Illuminati

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Taylor threaten to sue people for tracking her flights or something like that? Makes sense why she's not on the list 

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

Y'all asking why she and Jay are combined... it's cause the jets are jointly owned :deadbanana4:

They aren't tracking the movements of people, rather the movement of their planes, and it's impossible to separate Bey's flights or Bey's plane from Jay's flights and Jay's plane because they both own both :deadbanana4:

If anyone else on that list had a famous spouse, they'd be listed too :gaycat6:

It's his jet. Beyoncé was never apart of the list until Swifties needed to throw another girl in front of Taylor. I saw this happen in real time on twitter. This is coming from someone who could give a **** about private jet pollution. 

2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Didn't Taylor threaten to sue people for tracking her flights or something like that? Makes sense why she's not on the list 

And she bought a second jet that flys with her or sometimes in other directions so flight trackers don't know her real location. She thinks she's the President. 

• Like 2

Just now, Fleahive said:

It's his jet. Beyoncé was never apart of the list until Swifties needed to throw another girl in front of Taylor. I saw this happen in real time on twitter. This is coming from someone who could give a **** about private jet pollution. 

Legally and on the registry, because they're married, it is both his and her jet. It might've been his first, but now that they're married, they're both responsible for its emissions. Whether or not she is flying on the jet is not relevant to this list. Sorry if that flies in the face of your narrative, Fleahive. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Legally and on the registry, because they're married, it is both his and her jet. It might've been his first, but now that they're married, they're both responsible for its emissions. Whether or not she is flying on the jet is not relevant to this list. Sorry if that flies in the face of your narrative, Fleahive. 

This scrambling :deadbanana2:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Burn said:

now why is Bey and Jay the only two combined people here

you can half that ****. 9,519,120 / 2 = 4,759,560 which doesn't even put her in the top 10

and where is the Mary's Song (Oh My My My) songstress? and more importantly where is your source?

They're the only married couple, everyone else is single

• Thumbs Down 2

did she paid them to not be incluided on that list or....

cause...

The influx of high-flying luxury sparked scrutiny over the environmental responsibility of celebrities, putting Taylor Swift at the forefront of the discussion after a 5,000-mile flight from her concert in Tokyo to Las Vegas for the big game.

https://cnsmaryland.org/2024/02/27/super-bowl-flights-call-attention-to-celebrity-private-jet-emissions/

Taylor probably made it to 11th place which is basically two first places :clap3:the music industry

OMG Co2ncé don't make that face

24 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

This scrambling :deadbanana2:

To be fair, it's probably their joint property from a legal standpoint, so combining them isn't completely strange. There are a lot of reaches in this thread but I don't think this is one of them

Where's skz with their noise pollution? 

Are you being forreal with this thread? :ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.