Taylor Swift's 'Tortured Poets' 1st album to get 1B streams on Spotify in one week

Ryan

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fleahive

• Redstreak

• BionicWooHoo

• Kitboga

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, iiswhoiis_max said:

Streams aren't individual people.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952tumx9g4kk5o2snhupmc

? Of course. Just putting out there how large the number is

3 hours ago, TayDine1989 said:

When they dont have these numbers, all they talk about is their so called impact and/or acclaim. Go brag about your imaginary achievements, i guess :coffee:

-

Guilty as Sin did THAT! :bird:

SO MUCH Impact!!!! 4 AOTY mean nothing to them, I guess. :coffee:

But so much impact, really, 10M streams a day after 3 weeks, and a back catalog that streams nothing, but again SO MUCH IMPACT!!! :) I wonder on whom.........

Absolutely insane. :deadbanana2:

congrats?

no yeah congrats for making mediocre album doing insane numbers.

Edited by unino
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 27

5 hours ago, Kitboga said:

It is kind of surprising to see how bad you guys are at replying to this particular copium though. 

That comment is just false dichotomy: anyone who tunes into swift is  by definition a swiftie and therefore not "gp". I mean, this particular guy is so stupid he literally gave that part up with his wordings, other slightly brighter ones at least could hide that. 

So knowing this is just a laughable attempt at mental gymnastics, why then would you take up his false narrative in your reply?..it's literally debate 101, don't make a rebuttal by going along a falsehood the other guy set up.. 

Just laugh at his sad attempt at coping and move on. Don't need to do anything more. 

Do you not know what sarcasm is :rip:

She has no peak, she is the peak

5dc04ce00c33a000081b8649-Image-from-i-OS

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Gladiator said:

ezgif-7-f607ef2d0da6.thumb.gif.617fca006

The funny thing is that my fave singing about how men love giving her head with a bejeweled glowing heart over her puss is more fun, camp, sex positive, and progressive than anything Miss Milquetoast will ever put out in her entire WASPy career :ryan3:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

16 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

The funny thing is that my fave singing about how men love giving her head with a bejeweled glowing heart over her puss is more fun, camp, sex positive, and progressive than anything Miss Milquetoast will ever put out in her entire WASPy career :ryan3:

Thankfully some of us actually have it instead of needing our fave to describe it for us

559721449e00de8b8a8e11ca397ec3b5404272c7

• Haha 9

It's getting weird.

8 hours ago, Avenger said:

What streams has to do with society or culture? :bibliahh:

Huge streams + a message = Potential for societal or cultural impact
Huge streams + meaningless pop fodder by Miss Milquetoast = Nothing of consequence 

Glad I could clear this up for you! :ryan3:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Redstreak said:

Thankfully some of us actually have it instead of needing our fave to describe it for us

559721449e00de8b8a8e11ca397ec3b5404272c7

I literally don't know you in real life but okay. I'm sure whatever sex Taylor stans have is just as vanilla and lackluster as their fave tho :ryan3:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Album of the millennium :clap3:

haters trying to discredit taylor by bring in the narrative of quality/songwriting, meanwhile some of their favs are releasing a bunch of generic radio friendly songs and calling that bullshit "artistry". please be pressed in your favs base threads x

drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Thanks 2

Embarrassing how this thread was all about Bey, including mods and admins being shady and lying. Taylor has been outselling Bey since her debut and yet Swifties are still insecure about her. It's clear that it's not the sales and streams that can gag the Hive and Beyoncé. 

• Thumbs Down 4

7 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Embarrassing how this thread was all about Bey, including mods and admins being shady and lying. Taylor has been outselling Bey since her debut and yet Swifties are still insecure about her. It's clear that it's not the sales and streams that can gag the Hive and Beyoncé. 

The narrative of swifties always having to shut up after every fan base has clowned them is so tired

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Taylor/Swifties have been getting clowned by every fanbase here all week and suddenly you're clutching your pearls when it's the other way around? Ok

IMG_3960.thumb.gif.e1f5b10dc6dc8e9f9ac85

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 8

20 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I literally don't know you in real life but okay. I'm sure whatever sex Taylor stans have is just as vanilla and lackluster as their fave tho :ryan3:

okay grampa let's get you to bed

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

okay grampa let's get you to bed

Your fave is older than me soooo :bibliahh:

• Thumbs Down 3

album of the decade already :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.