Billie Eilish covers Rolling Stone, talks new music & sexuality

Nefertiti0

28 minutes ago, BLΔCKP!NK said:

and of  course because it's a ****** and involves women atrl is going to act fake disgusted but if was jacob elordi or one of the other random white men of the months, you would be in here begging and pleading for him to stick his dirty foot in your mouths

wait cause this is so right

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wish

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Virgos Groove

• Princess Aurora

14 minutes ago, CécredSpaces said:

F**king hell. So now everyone and their mothers are going to release random ass albums with no lead singles. I hate this sh*t. Thank you so much, Taylor and Billie!

They'll be alright. But I hope the khias that follow their lead flop hard, so it doesn't spread like wildfire.

The overreaction :rip: I don't think artists will follow that "trend". They benefit for it because they are big names and their music is not the kind of music that would smash on its own and create hype for the album, but most artists need singles to keep their momentum going and create hype for the album.

• Thanks 2

Billie sexual era is upon us 

Oh my...:ryan3:

Congratulations for speaking and living your truth. :clap3:

So is she bi or lesbian?

"I've been in love with girls for my whole life, but I just didn't understand — until, last year, I realized I wanted my face in a ******."

These quotes are killing me :bibliahh:

Cool that she has come to terms with her sexuality. 

The way she expresses herself is so crude and masculine, it's somehow funny. 

I guess there's a lead single even though she doesn't want one. Overall I'm so excited for this release

Sapphic queen 

It's 2024, do celebrities really think sexuality is such an interesting talking point? Cause...

• Like 1

Cupcakke would be proud of her

2032677416_.thumb.png.6e2b8094fbc1ab8b68

Love her and it's good she is so comfortable with her sexuality 

But I really didn't need to know those details :toofunny3:

I hate celeb interviews, they just say things we really don't need to know 

1 minute ago, Hurem said:

It's 2024, do celebrities really think sexuality is such an interesting talking point? Cause...

I mean, in the US they literally banned abortion. I think sexuality is still a stigma in 2024 

• Like 12

I mean, overall she said nothing wrong and it's good she's finding new ways to connect with her sexuality and love herself more, kudos to her for that.

• Thanks 1

Stream Wet ****** :clap3:

Hypocrite ATRLers being disgusted at this, when what Billie is saying is tame compared to y'all being desperate and uncouth when some men posts a thirst traps or gym pic and BEGGING about being "destroyed" and doing voodoo **** with their sweat :deadbanana2:

Y'all are being blatant with your sexism/misogyny...

• Like 8

I realized I wanted my face in a ******.

Mama, kudos for saying that. For spilling. 

• Haha 1

OH MY GOD I thought this was a classy party 

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, BLΔCKP!NK said:

I know that's right :clap3:  I'm glad she's going to come to terms with her sexuality and not afraid to speak candidly and openly about it. I hate how sanitized everyone tries to be in the media now. 

and of  course because it's a ****** and involves women atrl is going to act fake disgusted but if was jacob elordi or one of the other random white men of the months, you would be in here begging and pleading for him to stick his dirty foot in your mouths

It's so annoying! I know most of y'all are gay, but some of you guys here are open with sharing the most sexually deprived activities in here and then the thing that intimidate and "disgust" y'all is the female genitalia? That is so not believable, come on now

Congrats Billie :clap3:  I have to concentrate really hard to make this work for me.

Someone's trying to promote an album, Love you Billie. Also she stated facts, everyone should masturbate to themselves in the mirror at least once

I'm happy for ha but isn't she a Gucci girl? What are those clothes 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.