Which album will release first BM4 or R9?

ANTisocial

BruNO or Robbing Our Wallets Fenty?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. BruNO or Robbing Our Wallets Fenty?

• BM4
    • R9

atp i can see ts12 and 13 coming out first 

:ryan3:

Bruno. He has debt to pay and is tangled up in his Live Nation contract. Rihanna doesn't have that problem.

• Like 1

Probably BM4. I feel like Rihanna doesn't want to make music anymore, and Super Bowl was her goodbye. If she does release something in the future, it will be just to please other, not herself.

Bruno having that long of a break and no one is talking about it being equally as long as Rihanna's. But Bruno has more passion, so probably him. 

At this point… 

26 minutes ago, CécredSpaces said:

Bruno. He has debt to pay and is tangled up in his Live Nation contract. Rihanna doesn't have that problem.

"CécredSpaces"

spacer.png

As it was pointed out, that is fake news.

OT: Bruno will drop first.

Was trying to figure out what BM4 meant

But yeah most definitely him he is always dropping music.

1 hour ago, NoName said:

Bruno having that long of a break and no one is talking about it being equally as long as Rihanna's. But Bruno has more passion, so probably him. 

Bruno released a collab album in that time, it's not like he was gone entirely but yeah

I didn't even know Bruno still made music :rip: when was the last time he was relevant… like 2013? ummm the not as good #1 (ballad) that came after Locked Out of Heaven

anyway… probably him

• Haha 2

Y'all pretending like Silk Sonic and "Leave the Door Open" didn't even happen. :skull:

Bruno will release eventually. Rihanna has retired from music.

1 hour ago, JoeAg said:

I didn't even know Bruno still made music :rip: when was the last time he was relevant… like 2013? ummm the not as good #1 (ballad) that came after Locked Out of Heaven

anyway… probably him

Love you Joe but what have you been smoking lately? Uptown Funk? 24k Magic? That's What I Like? Leave the Door Open?

• Haha 1

anyone more likely to drop before rih cmon now lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

Was trying to figure out what BM4 meant

23 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Love you Joe but what have you been smoking lately? Uptown Funk? 24k Magic? That's What I Like? Leave the Door Open?

ehdbdinsidbudbdlove you too and you're so right I forgot about Uptown Funk and That's What I Like :dies: I remember the one with Cardi B too, or was that her song?

(I actually don't remember the other two though)

2 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

ehdbdinsidbudbdlove you too and you're so right I forgot about Uptown Funk and That's What I Like :dies: I remember the one with Cardi B too, or was that her song?

(I actually don't remember the other two though)

They had a couple collabs (Finesse and Please Me) which were decently big too, but the others were like... mega smashes. :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

They had a couple collabs (Finesse and Please Me) which were decently big too, but the others were like... mega smashes. :lmao:

goddd there was a period of time when I just signed off completely from mainstream pop other than my women favs :dies: like even on here i would just turn a blind eye on most men in pop, it's changed a bit since last year but oh man… i'm definitely not the radio stan i once was

• Haha 1

Had to open the thread to find out what BM4 stands for... it's been a while.

• Haha 1

Sky Ferreira 2 or Normani 1 :ahh:

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Y'all pretending like Silk Sonic and "Leave the Door Open" didn't even happen. :skull:

Bruno will release eventually. Rihanna has retired from music.

well you're also pretending Lift Me Up and the confirmation of new Rih music for the next Smurfs movie didn't happen

55 minutes ago, Pillz said:

Sky Ferreira 2 or Normani 1 :ahh:

Literally came in here to post Sky releasing is more likely at this point

:dies:
  • Haha 1

hopefully Rih

D340DAA8-0FE6-4AD0-AEED-D66EC30D9210.thu

$50 Million in gambling debt…:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.