Knocked Loose f/ Poppy - "Suffocate"

Gladiator

Poppy graced the band Knocked Loose by featuring herself on their track.

I heard the song and thought, the girlies on ATRL need to hear this this is right up their ally!!!

• Like 2

She needs to go back to the pop sound and stick with it. Leave Sumerian records pls, her collabs with Titanic were magic (although I know she will never reconnect w him)

• Confused 1

Knocked loose? Well that's no Knockoff I'll just say that :thing: I think her rock numetal stuff only works with a strong pop hook, if she really doesn't want to return to doing pop music

Didn't do anything for me & I'm over the collab droplets in general. She'd been very plainly teasing a Zag album would follow-up Zig sooner than later. Really hoping it's not shelved.

I prefer when Poppy goes full metal (the EAT EP was exceptional and the Spit cover was great), so I am enjoying this track

ngl it's exhausting but i was kinda enjoying how ridiculous the whole thing was by the end. it's not really bloodmoney standard tho

better then any track of that last album of hers.  she needs to go back to metal it suits her best

:WAP: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.