Do you think Taylor will go back to making pop perfection again?

Monday Night Messiah

Or is it over?

i wish :chick3:

Spoiler

or she can make R&B perfection instead

:ryan3:

• Like 3

Who invited puta into this conversation? :suburban:

• Haha 2

Yes she has a voice for pop and inarguably can write some catchy pop songs 

• Like 1

If she works again with Max Martin, then yes as he was involved in most of these songs.

• Like 1

There are good pop songs on TTPD tho?

• Confused 1

She just released the best album of her career. Let's let the fans who actually appreciate her music to have this win.

1989 has always been my fave too. I love pop star Taylor. But this latest is who she really is an artist and it's her at her best. It's what the people who genuinely love her want. So I hope she sticks with this more than anything else.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

If she fires Hack Satanoff and re-hires Max Martin & Shellback and Ryan Tedder, yes :gaylorcat2:

• Like 4

Yes I thing TTPD is something she had to say and release for herself (it's more on par with Folklore). But TS12 (the orange era) will be going back to Blank Space/Cruel Summer pop perfection. 

9 minutes ago, Timeless said:

If she fires Hack Satanoff and re-hires Max Martin & Shellback and Ryan Tedder, yes :gaylorcat2:

Ryan basically created a pop star with Tate. She was a sad bedroom pop girl for years, and he made Greedy and most of her album and she's finally seeing success. So I wouldn't mind this. Taylor really needs to take the next album OFF with JA.

• Like 1

My Boy and But Daddy I Love Him are right there all she needs to do is hit up Max Martin

No, Olivia and Conan have started destroying her horcruxes. She is growing weaker and weaker. Her next album will be a 45 on Metacritic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I don't like her music but back then she had a nice bop here and there. Her music was more interesting back then. I find her new albums boring.

• Like 1

the way they're almost all max martin songs:jonny5: oh max the king that you are

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

she needs to get ryan tedder, ag cook & aphex twin on board for the next album. she's long overdue her experimental/pop crossover era :WAP:

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

she needs to get ryan tedder, ag cook & aphex twin on board for the next album. she's long overdue her experimental/pop crossover era :WAP:

I came here to say she needs to work with Danny L Harle and AG :cm: you ate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

There are good pop songs on TTPD tho?

But are they perfection?

OT: she needs to work with some fresh pop producers!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

What are these khia ass songs

• Haha 3

She did on Guilty As Sin? and I Can Do It With A Broken Heart. 

But I'm kinda afraid that she will not. We were just discussing this in the album thread. Clara Bow and The Manuscript and the impending conclusion of the rerecording process that will likely coincide with the end of the Eras era is giving "moving on to the next chapter of her life and career," which may be more lowkey and less ambitious. :dancehall2:

will she ever work with expensive producers again other than Jack tho? probably he gives her a good discount 

after the success of the TVs she knows she doesn't need to invest much $$$$ to get results 

29 minutes ago, CécredSpaces said:

What are these khia ass songs

Are you more of a ME! girlie? Did not realize they existed.

4 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Are you more of a ME! girlie? Did not realize they existed.

At least she embraced camp and self-awareness with ME!

4 minutes ago, CécredSpaces said:

At least she embraced camp and self-awareness with ME!

Oh. Then stream But Daddy I Love Him, Who's Afraid of Little Old Me and I Can Do It With a Broken Heart.

Embracing camp and self-awareness is found on those songs.

I'm not personally super into campy Taylor, but love that for you!

:ryan3:

Edited by Gladiator
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gelato said:

No, Olivia and Conan have started destroying her horcruxes. She is growing weaker and weaker. Her next album will be a 45 on Metacritic.

Girl i know ur a OTH but this take is still way too delusional :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.