Camila Cabello and Drake coming soon according to HDD

jdanton2

Just now, Ms.cleo said:

Yes, Camila can't dance to save her life (never has been) & if y'all can't admit that as fans then y'all are delusional. 

no, sis. i'm not suggesting she's the best dancer. she's good, though.

you should have mentioned tate mcrae and i would agree with you. but dua lipa???????? really? lol now who's delusional again?

• Haha 1

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• Bentley

• Olhiver

• rickycabello123

4 minutes ago, vinicius said:

no, sis. i'm not suggesting she's the best dancer. she's good, though.

you should have mentioned tate mcrae and i would agree with you. but dua lipa???????? really? lol now who's delusional again?

I said she's one example, I didn't say she was the only pop girl who could dance. Dua has improved A LOT since that one kiss performance, she fs has more rhythm than Camila. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Ms.cleo said:

Yes, Camila can't dance to save her life (never has been) & if y'all can't admit that as fans then y'all are delusional. 

delusional as f*ck, simple my oh my fallon performance dance washed dua whole dancing skills

Dua can't dance lmao 

WAIT, why did hdd delete? 

did FLAKE cancel? 

15 hours ago, Katy.Kat.23 said:

Not right after Drake tried to drag Kendrick for collabing with Maroon 5 and Taylor almost 10 years ago :deadbanana4:

Camila team gonna mess it up for her trying to force Drake's hand. No way this is getting released anytime soon.

1 minute ago, trubleu said:

Camila team gonna mess it up for her trying to force Drake's hand. No way this is getting released anytime soon.

?

1 minute ago, Bentley said:

?

whats confusing? Drake is not going to greenlight this feature in the middle of a rap beef.

And her team trying to push him to by contacting hdd will only piss him off & he'll never greenlight it. Drake fans have seen this happen before.

14 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

delusional as f*ck, simple my oh my fallon performance dance washed dua whole dancing skills

Lmao like I said y'all must be 🤚🏻cause that girl has no rhythm & has never had it to begin with. 

• Haha 2

this is not getting released during the beef with kendrick, he'd get dragged for it

It's smart to wait another week for Taylor's album bomb tracks to decrease more on the charts so she can get at least a top 40 hit

1 hour ago, Bentley said:

WAIT, why did hdd delete? 

did FLAKE cancel? 

OMG. Well  :rip: 

1 hour ago, trubleu said:

whats confusing? Drake is not going to greenlight this feature in the middle of a rap beef.

And her team trying to push him to by contacting hdd will only piss him off & he'll never greenlight it. Drake fans have seen this happen before.

Her team is not forcing his hand, if he signed over rights to them they can push it whenever they want. And hdd said it's coming. Nothing Aubrey can do about it. Plus no one will care about this rap beef in two weeks lmao 

41 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Her team is not forcing his hand, if he signed over rights to them they can push it whenever they want. And hdd said it's coming. Nothing Aubrey can do about it. Plus no one will care about this rap beef in two weeks lmao 

The other user is right. I mean it might still be coming but he can pull out if he wants to. A few weeks ago he was going to be on a song with an artist and the artist was on Twitter two hrs before midnight saying Drake was going to be on it and then when it was released... drake wasn't on it. It was like right after Like That came out so everyone was expecting his response to Kendrick so he pulled his feature and the artist didn't even know :toofunny2:

3 hours ago, camilizer said:

GLzn-UDg-WUAARMt-H.jpg

cinderteacrop.gif

Edited by istersay

HDD deleted the drake and camila part from the article :/ 

1 minute ago, Music2223 said:

HDD deleted the drake and camila part from the article :/ 

It's been gone. I'm assuming because it hasn't been announced yet.

drake would be a mess to pull the feature?

27 minutes ago, remming said:

The other user is right. I mean it might still be coming but he can pull out if he wants to. A few weeks ago he was going to be on a song with an artist and the artist was on Twitter two hrs before midnight saying Drake was going to be on it and then when it was released... drake wasn't on it. It was like right after Like That came out so everyone was expecting his response to Kendrick so he pulled his feature and the artist didn't even know :toofunny2:

Who did he pull out on?

10 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Who did he pull out on?

Pulled his verse after "Like That" dropped.

Thank god I'm not a rap music fan. Because who tf pulls out of a song because of beef with a completely different artist, that's not related to the Camila song at all 💀 embarrassing af if it's true.

• Thanks 1

we do not want this. idk why so many rappers lately pushing so hard for her.

If anything shell prob release the solo version if drake pulls out 

1 minute ago, Devin said:

we do not want this. idk why so many rappers lately pushing so hard for her.

there were rumors that she f*** with them for a feature. so this could explain it 

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Can said:

there were rumors that she f*** with them for a feature. so this could explain it 

:deadbanana: here i am thinking this some kinda "see im not racist" stunt.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Devin said:

:deadbanana: here i am thinking this some kinda "see im not racist" stunt.

yes this one too. pandering to the "black audience" because they didn't support her stuff in the past cause of obvious reasons

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.