Camila Cabello and Drake coming soon according to HDD

jdanton2

11 minutes ago, remming said:

Pulled his verse after "Like That" dropped.

Over a month ago? And what is like that?

• Haha 1

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• Bentley

• Olhiver

• rickycabello123

I doubt he pulled out. This would have been a major single for a global pop star with top producers, video etc for a major label that like his own label is under UMG. I can imagine he'd severely piss off Lucian Grainge if he just cancelled his feature. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Can said:

there were rumors that she f*** with them for a feature. so this could explain it 

wow, you didn't even bother to be subtle. just went full misogynist right away. wow!

30 minutes ago, Devin said:

:deadbanana: here i am thinking this some kinda "see im not racist" stunt.

you know what? that makes total sense. you really figured that out, because it's the first time she collabs with a rapper.

you are so smart.

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

I doubt he pulled out. This would have been a major single for a global pop star with top producers, video etc for a major label that like his own label is under UMG. I can imagine he'd severely piss off Lucian Grainge if he just cancelled his feature. 

Was this other man he pulled out not a big artist? 

5 minutes ago, vinicius said:

wow, you didn't even bother to be subtle. just went full misogynist right away. wow!

you know what? that makes total sense. you really figured that out, because it's the first time she collabs with a rapper.

you are so smart.

a nerve was hit lol.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

she posted the masked random dog again at X... i think the coachella billboard could be drakemila cover art

• Like 1

the spring breakers mask

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

I mean, yeah? :deadbanana4: Drake rarely collabs with popstars that aren't Beyoncé or Rihanna. Ed has been trying to get a feature for years and never got it. His feature on Legendary Lovers ended up scrapped. And if the rumours are to be believed, he was supposed to be on End Game but either said no or plans fell through.

I'm not even trying to be shady, it's just that this is a very off-brand decision for him. :dies:

He doesn't like to be used to get hits. That's it.

Camila got the connection simply by being a fangirl of him.

Oh Camila i luv how every of your dream artists are in somehow collaborating with you: Taylor, Ed Sheeran, Lana del Rey, now drake :heart:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, vinicius said:

you are so smart.

bug spray for this thread, haters should go worry about theirr faves

ezgif-6-032ae607e6.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bentley said:

Over a month ago? And what is like that?

"Like That" is a track on Future and Metro booming's album. Kendrick dissed Drake on it. Everyone was talking about it so Drake randomly pulled his verse from the song he was going to be featured on because he knows everyone is tuning into what he drops for what he is going to say.

Yes he pulled his verse over a month ago but Drake has been releasing dissing tracks and going back and forth with rappers since then. This isn't stopping anytime soon. This is like a war for rappers lol but he still might approve the feature.

I wonder if the caption "bending over backwards for you <<<3" are lyrics for this.

• Like 1

I'm refusing to believe this is true because her label can't be that smart and she never has luck so 

27 minutes ago, Olhiver said:

I wonder if the caption "bending over backwards for you <<<3" are lyrics for this.

could be, she's posted so many clues to songs, I hope we get this soon 

• Like 1

if camila was able to bag a playboi feature, this shouldnt be much of an issue as well

• Like 2

I'm lowkey here for it :skull: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

No announcement yet it's prob not coming lol 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Once again, it's rumored to set for release next friday 03•05

so we have time to be announced.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Olhiver said:

Once again, it's rumored to set for release next friday 03•05

so we have time to be announced.

A feat this big you think they would be hyping in advance 

It's honestly funny Camila is given much more hate than other artist who've done way worse over a mistake when she was a CHILD. 

Lol, these people literally stan and stream ped0philes, homophobes, and actual racists. :coffee:

• Like 7

This puta is taking too long 

Angry Dc Universe GIF by Max

3 hours ago, Bentley said:

2 hours ago, Bentley said:

A feat this big you think they would be hyping in advance 

senorita announcement only 3 days/2 days before release

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.