Hasan Piker comes out as masc x masc only.

Darkgalord

Austin is the real cutie pie on that podcast but he's a bottom so unfortunately we're incompatible. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZeroSuitBritney

• Timeless

• IBeMe

• Universo

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Price of Fame said:

the femboys get vaush

DELKJkoad;;;; LEAVE.

Anyway. Hasan and other leftist streamer bros honestly have no utility, and this is coming from someone that used to watch them quite a lot. The only thing of value they do is, I guess *sighs begrudgingly* is use their platform for grassroots fundraising and/or phone banking potential voters during election season. But ~leftist (a fairly nebulous term especially in the "breadtube" context) twitch bros like Hasan, Vaush (:skull:), Natalie (not a twitch streamer but still), Abigail, etc. need to wither away into obscurity imo.

And Hasan's orbit of fans is largely motivated by his masculine looks/physique if we are being honest. That's not a bad thing, but it's a little disheartening to see comments like "I'll vote but only because THIGHsan daddy told me too" — I wish gays (his prime audience, at least the vocals one) would be more politically vexed to action outside of glutes, thighs, and biceps. Some of it may be facetious, but a lot of doesn't seem to be.

(Oh and his knowledge of geopolitics is kinda abysmal. Not to get into the weeds of semantics but it's a good thing he's not a "debate bro" because he does not have the vernacular (to be that annoying) yet. Vaush, someone who is more knowledgeable, is objectionable and offensive for his takes despite said knowledges (as well as a lot of other things lmao). And a lot of these people are far more positioned towards the center than they'd admit. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, stevyy said:

My legs are open and spread wide, king. 

You must be uncomfortable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.