Chlöe reveals sophomore album title: Trouble In Paradise

hallucinate

the singles seem promising so i hope the album is just as good because her first one was a miss apart from a few singles

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dottie Hinkle

• hallucinate

• OrgVisual

• nooniebao

Strawberry Lemonade giving very much Say So/Espresso :chick2:. She going POP fr, iktr :WAP: Columbia better not screw this up. 

The song with Anderson Paak (?) sounds very promising as well. 

Now just call up Tyla and get her on Redemption :WAP:

Boom, In Pieces found dead in a ditch. 

Edited by GeminiCat
  • Like 1

I have really high hopes for this album! :heart:

It sounds way more fun: I hope it'll work out for her!

oh chloe chile ...

• Thumbs Down 1

The snippets sound so good and fun . It feels like she's finding her sound and pocket and I love it for her !

• Like 1

snippets are cute or whatever but i need her to get them to lock in a date and announce it before teasing anything again. i can already see where this is going & i'm sure a new single is right around the corner. 

36 minutes ago, Saint said:

snippets are cute or whatever but i need her to get them to lock in a date and announce it before teasing anything again. i can already see where this is going & i'm sure a new single is right around the corner. 

Maybe it'll just be a "surprise" drop around her birthday or just in cancer szn. I'm sure they realize CxH won't really benefit from a single rollout and a lot of initial interest. They should just drop and let folks that are checking for them enjoy. 

She needs to take a break and live life a but and then come back. You can hear that she's trying to make anything work. Nothing here is bad but nothing screams CHLÖE which is very disappointing. 

• Thumbs Down 2

On 6/11/2024 at 11:00 PM, liquiddiamonds said:

Sounds way more promising than in pieces already

true

• Like 1

Strawberry lemonade is the one but I understand if she goes with the Anderson paak feature. Boy Bye and fys were solid but still went nowhere

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.