• Yes
    • No
    • Nah but I ask the traffic lights if it'll be all right

Do you? 

yes with binoculars, I even witnessed a murder once

• Haha 2

Yes, they have a very nice curtains.

189d79954ddc5a901bb867fe9a2b07ed.gif

Yes and then I realized my brightly lit up bedroom can be seen by everyone living in the apartment building in front of me :dancehall2:

Edited by Illuminati

taylor-swift-peek.gif

Spoiler

No but I love the song!

• Haha 1

taylor-swift-peek.gif

No

taylor-swift-peek.gif

Well i'm in Athens now and here people's windows are right in front of each other i try not to but sometimes i can't help it lmao also a few people saw me having sex and i forgot to close the curtains it was a mess

I've lived my entire life in apartments so yes.

Especially when this family loved being naked all the time, lol. I also saw some people ******* once (and it was so sad, lmao).

I was walking like diz 🚶🏻 to my hotel room and saw a guy with his shirt off through the window while he facing the wall. Wanted to turn back and look again but didn't want to be shamed and arrested for doing so.

I feel like many people look in mine tbh

yes, i'm the gay next door to the woman across the street from the girl in the window

Sometimes I walk down a street and I automatically look into a window when theres light on or something moving (TV, pet or whatever) but never on purpose

yeah i'm a nosy b!tch. not my fault Filipinos are born chismosas, it's in our DNA

:clack:

• Haha 1

No because I don't want them to look at mine.

not really :laugh:  I tend to always look at the ground when I walk or just straight  :gaycat6:

as a kid I used too :allears: because cats used to always sit at the window watching me walk past

Yes, whenever I'm just driving through neighborhoods and passing by. I've never just stopped and stared into anyone's window, randomly. :laugh:

i try not to but i'm nosy so inevitably end up doing it anyway. i always close my curtains when i have the lights on to prevent this exactly

If you can see them, they can see you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.