Hayden Panettiere to discuss addiction, career in a new book

chosensparkles

Hayden Panettiere has a new book on the way.

The actress, 34, is set to give readers "an unprecedented glimpse into her storied life and acclaimed career" in a forthcoming memoir tentatively titled Scream and Break Free: Addiction, Trauma, and How the Cheerleader Saved Herself, PEOPLE can confirm.

The upcoming release will see Panettiere open up about her decades-long career, alcoholism and addiction, and more. "It's both daunting and exciting to be able to share my story in book form," Panettiere tells PEOPLE of the book, which is currently scheduled to be released by Grand Central Publishing in early 2026. 

"You may laugh a little, cry a little, but most importantly, you'll hopefully finish it feeling inspired. I've grown so much from my experiences," she continues. "I hope that this opportunity to further elaborate on that journey may provide a little comfort for those who have faced similar challenges. I'm truly grateful for every lesson, and for the woman I have become today."

https://people.com/hayden-panettiere-announces-new-book-addiction-career-exclusive-8634816

I hope she also touches on why she was so happy for her daughter to live in Ukraine.

2 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

I hope she also touches on why she was so happy for her daughter to live in Ukraine.

Oh wow giving Sherri Sheppard lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.