Hollywood's 'Ozempic face' crisis

Magic_boXX

barbiegrande

Ozempic face is a myth. It's people losing weight at a rapid speed that gives you that face, regardless of

methods. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Harrier said:

Eh, this is more a rapid weight loss thing than and ozempoc thing right? Like biggest loser contestants were always looking like this

Once you rnormalise your diet and give th skin some time to recover things will probably go back to normal for these celebs

It depends on their age. The three examples in the OP will likely never go back to normal because you naturally start losing volume in your face in your 30s. 

It's why the celebs doing buccal fat removal in their 20s and early 30s have made a huge mistake, too. They're going to continue to lose volume and look crazy one day.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, unbothered said:

They may not be getting Ozempic tho. There's the weight loss version of it called Wegovy or they may just be taking semiglutide, which is its regular name. 

Sharon and Jessica have admitted in using Ozempic. Sharon even went on air to make fun of poor people for not being able to afford it :biblio: I feel so bad for the diabetic patients on the waiting list all because these dumb rich people are too good to go to the gym and maintain a healthy diet.

1 hour ago, shyboi said:

I noticed this first with Christina Aguilera, I always thought she looked gorgeous and way younger than her age with her weight this last couple of years but now that she's super skinny and there's something very uncanny about it, even with the so called face lift, you can still tell it aged her a lot 

christina-aguilera-2024-grammys-020424-1

christina-aguilera-2024-grammys-020424-a

I think it's mostly her neck

People (the notorious haters) here are saying Xtina and how they notices her, well maybe because yall keeping tabs on her, you unemployed *****…

now compare her face with the likes of Jessica Simp or Kelly Osborne…

they've been criticizing this woman whatever her size. Actually that's disgusting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When will people realize that some face fat makes people look younger? They will age like dried raisins in a few years. Sunken cheeks may look fierce on young high fashion models, but not on aged people

And they are not even discussing the cocaine and crystal meth some/most of these people are using too...

18 hours ago, Darius said:

Aren't there FDA-approved indications for weight loss? I don't see the problem with people using them for weight loss if that's what they are intended for.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-new-drug-treatment-chronic-weight-management-first-2014

Yes,

Its called Zepbound. 

17 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

It's true. My prescription was from July last year and it's still unavailable from every drugstore. It's a bit annoying that these rich and powerful people are taking the supply away from actual diabetics that want to try a solution for their health issues.

Have you tried switching to Mounjaro? Wegovy? Zepbound? Or even Semaglutide? 
They are basically the same thing as Ozempic. 

This is literally just a side effect of weight loss. It's especially noticeable for people who are older or have had work done. What is the purpose of this article? To further shame people who already clearly insecure about their appearance?  

• Like 2

losing weight ages you a lot 

15 hours ago, Tudors said:

christina-aguilera-2024-grammys-020424-1

christina-aguilera-2024-grammys-020424-a

I think it's mostly her neck

She's 40+, has had work done, and has gained and lost large amounts of weight multiple times throughout her lifetime. Her appearance is understandable 

19 hours ago, Khal said:

So, it's not really specific to Ozempic, it's just what happens when you lose weight too fast regardless of how.

Also these celebs are getting all kinds of **** injected in their face. That definitely affects things. Like Sharon Osbourne has so much filler and no one truly knows how it settles.

2 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Have you tried switching to Mounjaro? Wegovy? Zepbound? Or even Semaglutide? 
They are basically the same thing as Ozempic. 

I think I need to get a new prescription from my doctor when I next see her because it specifically says Ozempic on the one she gave me. The pharmacists in the drugstores I've visited usually offer alternatives, but none of them have offered these ones, so my guess is either I need my prescription updated or there's no stock of those either.:michael:

Why are we reporting on a Daily Mail article? :dies:

That's rapid weight loss for people who are older.  Scott looks normal for someone his age, it's just that we are so accustomed to seeing him overweight.  It's normal and they would have looked like this if they had never gained the weight to begin with.  

People like Jessica and Sharon look the oddest because they overfilled their faces while overweight, which means their filler is going to work against their now thinner face.

sorry but i support ozempic :ryan3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.