Worse albums of 2024 - CC or TTPD?

Pinkbutterflies

Both albums are horrible and boring. I had switch off CC two seconds in. Listening to fortnite, I kept trying to find what people are raving about.

What is this pretentious trend of music where artists think they are Mozart making unlistenable music? 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 23

Cowboy carter wasn't bad at all. Taylor album is just typical taylor to me.

• Like 1

• Haha 7

one was an album where the artist embarked on a journey into new genres and creativity and the other was taylor swift.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

In what world is Cowboy Carter even a contender for worst album of the year...

TTPD is a filler album , CC is a career defining masterpiece next 

• Like 1

None :rip:

Cowboy Carter isn't bad at all? My only complaint about it is that it's a bit too long. The Tortured Poets Department on the other hand is one of the worst albums I've ever listened to. :rip:

TTPD is a 1989 vault filler album and CC is simply unlistenable. I guess Ariana and Dua won since their albums are far more enjoyable with lots of replay value. ( For Dua im making an assumption i know it would be better than cc or ttpd). 

Taylor really went downhill after Reputation since she stopped working with Max Martin. 

5 minutes ago, sweetblindness said:

In what world is Cowboy Carter even a contender for worst album of the year...

no replay value... its been 3 weeks and almost all songs out of global Spotify top 200

• ATRL Moderator

CC has some of the biggest misses of Bey’s career but Yaya, riverdance, sweet honey bucking, and spaghetti are pretty much better than anything tay has done in the last ten years 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

cowboy carter is great idk abt the other album.

Cowboy carter is really good just way too long but I still liked it more than renaissance the other taylor one is indeed trash :rip: those lyrics….

and CC stands for..??

closed-captions?

don't know ha!

ttpd & it's not even close 

neither :bird: both smashes

I still havent listened to CC, singles are good and she tried something new. Tortured poets is nothing new for Taylor, but I like it. Lyrics are good, there are stories, themes. I like it. One will have to search for horrobke elsewhere

1 hour ago, shimind said:

no replay value... its been 3 weeks and almost all songs out of global Spotify top 200

oh wow! shocked but NOT surprised!!!

OT:

It absolutely pains me to say this, but unfortunately, Cowboy Carter is the worst album of 2024 so far imo...

CC is just certain woman trying to cosplay debut Taylor Swift (whereby it is Taylor's worst album) too bad she can't copy the success :laugh: hopefully her daddy can buy more copies to make it a smash though

so the answer is easily CC

• Thumbs Down 1

CC easily. 

The GP agrees. 

It is already free falling on spotify after only 2 weeks release :suburban:

11 minutes ago, newaespa said:

CC is just certain woman trying to cosplay debut Taylor Swift (whereby it is Taylor's worst album) too bad she can't copy the success :laugh: hopefully her daddy can buy more copies to make it a smash though

so the answer is easily CC

CC literally sounds NOTHING like Taylor's debut, not a single song. She did not invent country music.  :bibliahh: 

Y'all just say anything on here. 

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

CC has some of the biggest misses of Bey's career  

:psyduck: which songs?

ot; TTPD is one of worst albums I've ever listened to. Hollow productions, insipid writing and the barest of vocals. there's no distinguishing between songs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.