• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raspberries

• DLW

• Cloröx

• Sugden

1 minute ago, Trainwreck said:

Oh how the turns have tabled :suburban:

Now I'm glad to see the scores but let's not get too ahead of ourselves just yet girlies, there's still a few reviews left that can really go either way

:suburban: 

Paste doing some major heavy lifting for the OTHs, their servers are about to crash from the traffic coming their way from ATRL to get their quotes. :gaycat6:

• Haha 2

if this snoozefest wins album of the year... girl :rip:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, TayDine1989 said:

After 4 AOTYs and 11 sucessful studio albums, I don't think she has anything to prove in terms of creating quality music :celestial2:

As long as the fans enjoy the music then it's a win :heart2:

"But snoozefest! 31 tracks! Boring!"

Don't listen :rip: Go listen to your fave's upbeat album jesus

the copium :rip:

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

They will alll switch. 🤷🏻‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Now I'm glad to see the scores but let's not get too ahead of ourselves just yet girlies, there's still a few reviews left that can really go either way

:suburban: 

Let me be a lil' messy just for the kiis :suburban:

I don't get why on AOTY it's 2 different categories, it's ruins everything! What the hell?

On Metacritic they need to add:

Or are they are gonna separate the albums again? 

31 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

P4K gives an 8.7 according to my insiders

Is that a joke? Or you for real? What insiders?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Is that a joke? Or you for real? What insiders?

I'm the insider 

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

The fumes in here :ahh:

Another acclaimed album in the basket. Talent, acclaim, beauty, quantity AND quality, and success of course :jonnycat:

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

I'm the insider 

:ryan3:

lol, mean! I believed for a second,

Ready for 5.6 then. 

This album is such a bore. Like, can she come up with something interesting?

:rip:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

38 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Yeah, at least like Chromatica! 😂😂

• Haha 7

Just give OTH another bad review because if they can't even lash out in here what's gonna happen to them? :suburban:

• Haha 11

30 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Considering you're playing Chromatica 24/7, I wouldn't expect you to know what's interesting. :coffee2:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Klein said:

Just give OTH another bad review because if they can't even lash out in here what's gonna happen to them? :suburban:

I think P4K will help them

P4K hates Jack and considering him on first few tracks , oh I am braving myself for those drags tomorrow 

Edited by FolkLover1989

It's insane how the dumbsterfires of this site seem to never learn their lesson and keep on taking pride of their lack of self-respect, since they have been receiving an endless tsunami of Ls for the past decade and half, and yet can't help but continue to feed whatever disease they carry. Like go stan whatever you like and stay out of others' business if you have such disturbing feelings about, what's the gain in here? do you realize how sad and pathetic you look? is self respect and awareness that dead?

Also... no rational individual would let anyone other than themselves decide for them to like or dislike anything, therefore these critics can praise or drag however they like, it doesn't mean anything and I feel sad for anyone that gives such weight to others' opinions, what a miserable life that must be...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Yasss she saw the score drop and jetted ran to the atm machine, keep em coming queen :jonny:

Edited by Gui Blackout
  • Haha 5

Pitchfork will probably give it a 6.4-6.6

42 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

It's insane how the dumbsterfires of this site seem to never learn their lesson and keep on taking pride of their lack of self-respect, since they have been receiving an endless tsunami of Ls for the past decade and half, and yet can't help but continue to feed whatever disease they carry. Like go stan whatever you like and stay out of others' business if you have such disturbing feelings about, what's the gain in here? do you realize how sad and pathetic you look? is self respect and awareness that dead?

Also... no rational individual would let anyone other than themselves decide for them to like or dislike anything, therefore these critics can praise or drag however they like, it doesn't mean anything and I feel sad for anyone that gives such weight to others' opinions, what a miserable life that must be...

all this yapping to say absolutely nothing at all, like stan like fave

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.