• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Askeroff

• LostInStereo100

• Taylor fanboy

• fridayteenage

Post Malone looks really hot from the video 

spacer.png

when you thought the aesthetic would be donna tartt secret history dark academia but it's actually literal edward scissorhands tortured poets asylum

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

…and it looks to be!!!

Now THIS is a goth punk moment of female rage :eddie:

• Like 1

her best video coming omg :msmarvel:

Not the aesthetic I was expecting at all but I am liking it!!! 

Good job Taylor Alison

On a somewhat related note 

if I was in the same room as Post Malone, I would probably compulsively slap concealer on his face

14 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

On a somewhat related note 

if I was in the same room as Post Malone, I would probably compulsively slap concealer on his face

I know this is a joke but I can't—

• Like 1

I just heard it and I love it. It sounds like a The 1975 song

But it feels like a solo song, not really a collaboration. A Lana del Rey's Snow on the beach type of "collaboration"

Posty is basically a backing vocalist there, unlike on Levii's Jeans which was a real collaboration.

sounds pretty good . i like this more than alot of Taylor's  other recent stuff.

i'm loving this it's so hazy but dreamy at the same time

just listened to the whole album and now understand why they chose this

i bet the mv is boring:gaycat6:

the teaser looks amazing

that song :jonny:

The song is groovy and I like it. However, she should've given Post Malone more space. Also, she should try to sing more in her upper registers. Her songs would have bigger appeal that way. Now they are samey because of her singing style. Drag me.

• Like 1

Post Malone sounded like the backup male vocals in her earlier albums.

:suburban:

I do like the song! Not extremely catchy but a pretty solid song! I'm curious to see how it fits with the visuals. Haven't heard the rest of the album yet.

This might be the first time I don't like an album from her (been listening since speak now). Love her but this didn't click on me, sounding like midnights 2.0 (which was ok but not great to me) even thought the writing is far better.

Edited by Zkn

Perched, one of the best songs on the album getting what looks like to be a sickening video? Sign me the f*ck up! :WAP:

• Like 1

This has a bit of The 1975 feel all over it. I hope it becomes a hit, although I can feel it's more of a winter/autumn song. I do love it, it's a great way to start the album and the era. And I love Post as well but what a shame he was hired to be backup :dies: 

The album kinda have no single-worthy songs but I think Down Bad or Who's Afraid of Little Old Me could work a bit on radio aside from Fortnight.

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Perched, one of the best songs on the album getting what looks like to be a sickening video? Sign me the f*ck up! :WAP:

I'm switching when I saw the reputa vibes. :WAP:

SHE PUT HEROIN WITH AN ECSTASY HERE!

#ThankYouRatty

• Haha 1

This is a solid lead single. After listening to the album I think this has the most potential. The 1975 vibes. Especially the bridge... I felt a bit of About You from The 1975.

I hope she chooses something different for the second single - imgonnagetyouback, So High School or The Albatross. I know they are nnot radio friendly songs :dies: But at this point just release the gems!!! or make WAOLOM the next ATW... a 5-min absolutely great song.

yasss! fortnight my fav song from ttpd,, exile the lost single energy better possessed this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.