Spotify: "Everybody" by Nicki Minaj Featuring Lil Uzi Vert surpasses 100M streams

KatyPrismSpirit

Becoming the fourth song on Pink Friday 2 to surpass this feat :clap3:

• Like 2

Undeniable earworm. :loud:

28 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

this took .. quite a bit no? 

4 months. 

39 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

this took .. quite a bit no? 

It's extremely impressive considering she's a a 40+ "cancelled" female rapper and this is an album track and the  4th song to do it on the album :clap3:

• Like 1

This would've been somewhere around 200-300 million by now if she actually released a video and did some performances

This song went Top 10 on US Radio and she did absolutely nothing for it :rip: I love Nicki but she can be so frustrating at times…

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Invincibles said:

This would've been somewhere around 200-300 million by now if she actually released a video and did some performances

This song went Top 10 on US Radio and she did absolutely nothing for it :rip: I love Nicki but she can be so frustrating at times…

right. it was literally begging to become even bigger the way it was earing on radio. a futuristic dancy music video wouldve gone viral with this song

This is my most played song from the album! :katie2:

The fact that it would've been way higher by now if she wasn't petty (no punch whatsoever) and release it properly with a music video and on :biblio:

On 4/18/2024 at 2:23 PM, Invincibles said:

It would've done better with performances and a music video but I doubt it would approach 300M, in the streaming era promos and videos are much less essential than they used be years ago.

Edited by Aethereal

On 4/18/2024 at 12:47 PM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Becoming the fourth song on Pink Friday 2 to surpass this feat :clap3:

Any chances it will catch up Red Ruby? I hope not, Red Ruby is the best on PF2.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.