Ariana teasing new music?

wantedyoutogrow

24 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

Talk to Worst Behavior nice pls 

Worst Behavior had great potential, but it sounds unfinished.

Positions the album also sounds kinda not fully polished as well. 

With how meticulously Eternal Sunshine was made, I believe she was to release a deluxe, the deluxe tracks would also sound polished as well. I believe in this whole project and her mindset with this one.

i'm glad that the reception to the album both critically and from the fans was so good and hopefully made her feel good about her return to music bc the idea of waiting till 2027 for new music from her would probably legit kill me

we have to be nice to her no matter what she releases bc she's sensitive as hell and i don't want her to turn into some hermetic housewife living in her pineapple under the sea

• Like 4

Can she just release a MV of TBIM first....

21 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Can she just release a MV of TBIM first....

my guess is they'll release it as a single for the summer, mid-May at the very earliest. WCBF is still a huge hit right now (despite a bit of stalling on the US Hot 100) with 5-6 million spotify streams daily so we need to let it breathe and have its run

3 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

my guess is they'll release it as a single for the summer, mid-May at the very earliest. WCBF is still a huge hit right now (despite a bit of stalling on the US Hot 100) with 5-6 million spotify streams daily so we need to let it breathe and have its run

ponytail better not leave this era high and dry like she did w positions

5 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

Talk to Worst Behavior nice pls 

My only only complaint with worst behavior is that it needs a bridge. Regardless of that, it's still in my Top 5 from her. I honestly wish she would've saved it for this album because it could've fit, especially in the true story/ the boy is mine stretch. :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.