Ashanti and Nelly announce engagement

naval23

Omg 2024 being so good to her - pregnancy and engagement to someone she was in a relationship with for 9+ years :jonnycat:

Patience is truly a virtue :clap3:

"This new year of my life is such a blessing full of love, hope, and anticipation. Motherhood is something that I have looked forward to, and sharing this with my family, fiancé, and loyal fans, who have been so supportive of my career, is an amazing experience," says Ashanti.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

How old is she? Congrats 👏🏻 in before the tired Jlo jokes that aren't funny or original 😘

What a good-looking and iconic couple :clap3:

• Like 2

wow Nelly's charges were buried completely huh

• Confused 1

Congrats. :clap3: Hope it's everything she's always wanted and more. 

26 minutes ago, Tudors said:

How old is she? Congrats 👏🏻 in before the tired Jlo jokes that aren't funny or original 😘

Turning 44 this year

24 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Congrats! Will JLo be on the invite list? :eli:

Of course! The wedding gift JLo gives will make up more than the cost of her seat/food me thinks 

14 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

wow Nelly's charges were buried completely huh

What happened with that?

• Like 1

I didn't even realize they were back together. I remember when they were originally together; they seemed like a good fit for each other.

• Like 1

Aww. That walk across the stage did him good. :dies: They were great back then idk what happened but they seem to really value each other more now and Im glad they aren't trying to pretend they're just friends like back in the day. I know shes been wanting to be a mom and wife so glad shes got it. Also.. Thats going to be one cute baby!

• Like 1

Truly the greatest love story never told. They've been together for so long 🤍

So they've been together on-and-off for 20 years and he only decides to propose to her when she falls pregnant? Chile…

Hopefully it won't be a 20 year engagement too. Congratulations to Ashanti.

• Haha 1

OMG this is super exciting!! Yay!!

4 hours ago, Burn said:

So they've been together on-and-off for 20 years and he only decides to propose to her when she falls pregnant? Chile…

Hopefully it won't be a 20 year engagement too. Congratulations to Ashanti.

Yeah, I was surprised by this because I assumed she would always be another baby-mama to him and would never get a ring. Though, having a ring doesn't stop men from cheating either. But I wish them the best. 

We seem so negative but I swear I wish them well. :jonny5:

• Haha 1

On 4/17/2024 at 8:05 PM, Galaxy said:

What happened with that?

People conveniently forgot about it once he started dating Ashanti again. Maybe he settled those lawsuits.

I feel like he waited too long and always loved her but went to live life then circled back to her when had his fill. I hope not though.

But I am happy for her. 44 and pregnant is a beautiful thing. 

5 hours ago, UnanimousBB16 said:

People conveniently forgot about it once he started dating Ashanti again. Maybe he settled those lawsuits.

What were the lawsuits about? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.