Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

I understand criticising her here or on the base, but opening flamebait thread just to get her dragged? Ma'am? What's the point? 

• Thanks 1

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I understand criticising her here or on the base, but opening flamebait thread just to get her dragged? Ma'am? What's the point? 

they mad cuz MIDnights won aoty :chick1: i dont like that too but im happy for ha regardless :gaycat7:

7 minutes ago, liam13 said:

they mad cuz MIDnights won aoty :chick1: i dont like that too but im happy for ha regardless :gaycat7:

The way GODnights is actually in her top 3 best albums, and way better than folkbore & eversnore

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, liam13 said:

But they need to trash her? 

3 minutes ago, Timeless said:

The way GODnights is actually in her top 3 best albums, and way better than folkbore & eversnore

the blasphemy??? how dare you talk like that about thee GODlore??? :khalyan2:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

But they need to trash her? 

idk maybe people have different way to deal with madness and anger

:suburban:

yall the credits are fake, Louis Bell confirmed that he worked on at least one track and he's not on the "leaked" credits

also i am kinda disappointed it's synth pop again, i hope it's at least something we haven't heard before, not like midnights (it's been enough time i can finally admit the album didn't serve as it should have to me)

still hoping and praying for her soft rock era

• Thanks 1

Just now, liam13 said:

the blasphemy??? how dare you talk like that about thee GODlore??? :khalyan2:

I said what I said :heart2:

:ryan3:

Just now, SpeakNowTv said:

yall the credits are fake, Louis Bell confirmed that he worked on at least one track and he's not on the "leaked" credits

also i am kinda disappointed it's synth pop again, i hope it's at least something we haven't heard before, not like midnights (it's been enough time i can finally admit the album didn't serve as it should have to me)

It's not officially confirmed that it will be synth-pop. No one knows the genre yet.

I can’t believe we’ll have to endure 2 entire months of just meltdowns over things we don’t know 

:khalyan:

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, SpeakNowTv said:

synth pop is coming from the fake ai "leaks" :dies:

1 minute ago, Timeless said:

It's not officially confirmed that it will be synth-pop. No one knows the genre yet.

from your mouth to god's ears girl

Just now, Timeless said:

I said what I said :heart2:

Get well soon :heart:

:khalyan:

I find it kinda weird to be disappointed just based on the genre? Like, 1989 and Midnights are both synth-pop and yet they do not sound alike? Also, there can be some synth-pop songs but that doesn't mean the entire record will be? 

Idk, I feel like the meltdowns before we've actually heard anything are just beyond stupid. 

• Like 6

I hope it's R&B, i don't care if she get dragged

Just now, Mandalore said:

synth pop is coming from the fake ai "leaks" :dies:

not really, some stores label it as synth pop but it might just be a place holder, jack can produce other stuff besides standard pop (like his own band or his work with lana or gracie abrams or simply just folklore and evermore even tho that was mainly influenced by Aaron) but with Louis Bell involved i can't really picture a not pop driven album

1 minute ago, SpeakNowTv said:

not really, some stores label it as synth pop but it might just be a place holder, jack can produce other stuff besides standard pop (like his own band or his work with lana or gracie abrams or simply just folklore and evermore even tho that was mainly influenced by Aaron) but with Louis Bell involved i can't really picture a not pop driven album

Louis Bell has also worked on many things that are outside the pure pop realm. He worked on NFR!, Donda and Plastic Hearts for example. 

Just like with Jack you don't know if you're going to get Cruel Summer, or Vigilante ****, or gold rush, which sound nothing alike. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SpeakNowTv said:

Louis Bell doesn't just make pop music though. His biggest hit with Post Malone was Circles and it's a downtempo soft rock song.

Louis Bell reposted Post Malone's post of the TTPD tracklist on his Instagram Story, so it's safe to assume that he probably worked on the Fornight collab and it might be soft rock. 

• Thanks 2

Maybe Taylor will announce the lead single during the Super Bowl this Sunday.

3 minutes ago, Migs30283 said:

this is such a stretch :rip:

4 minutes ago, Timeless said:

Louis Bell doesn't just make pop music though. His biggest hit with Post Malone was Circles and it's a downtempo soft rock song.

Louis Bell reposted Post Malone's post of the TTPD tracklist on his Instagram Story, so it's safe to assume that he probably worked on the Fornight collab and it might be soft rock. 

well let's celebrate that :ryan3:

3 minutes ago, Migs30283 said:

that would get her lynched by the football fans

8 minutes ago, Migs30283 said:

No and if she does that she’ll be rightfully torn apart by the media. It’s Usher’s moment. 

Why would she announce something at the Super Bowl if she's not performing, let's be serious here :stare:

• Haha 1

I think fortnight will be the lead single of TTPD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.