• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

23 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Well pretty much all of them aside from folklore and evermore. We got Midnights the Wednesday before, and Speak Now/Red/1989 TV several hours before. I can't remember if anyone leaked Fearless TV, but I don't think I had it but so much has happened since then that I've probably just forgotten lmao

speak now tv didn't leak actually which was surprising cause a few ppl got their vinyls 

7 minutes ago, dyktatuob said:

speak now tv didn't leak actually which was surprising cause a few ppl got their vinyls 

Girl idk what to tell you but I had a few of the album tracks (including Better Than Revenge) and Electric Touch a few hours before :gaycat6:

19 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I still remember the LQ calculator recorded snippet of GET IT OFF MY DEEEEEESK

davyygrande-azealia-banks.gif

musique

musique

musique

I might be delusional but I think someone is trying to sabotage her. This is ridiculous and it could lead to a lot of frustration, i'm feeling sorry for her. If the album leaks she will have to release it digitally asap

• Like 1

oh the loml leak is not real. So this might not be leaking

The fact that some Swifties really think Jack won’t be on at least half of this album. Oh, do I have some news for you 

:ryan3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, YR. said:

I might be delusional but I think someone is trying to sabotage her. This is ridiculous and it could lead to a lot of frustration, i'm feeling sorry for her. If the album leaks she will have to release it digitally asap

All of these are fake imo. They all sound ~realistic~ and predictable but like in a way that makes me 99% sure they’re AI. There’s no way anyone has the album yet imo, the title/tracklist leak definitely happened from a vinyl factory or something but probably nobody has the album lol

At least I sure hope so. The absolute MESS if it leaked early :deadbanana4: she’s the one A list artist who I trust not to ever let that happen. We don’t need a Harry’s House situation. 

Edited by Holiest Dreams
  • Like 1

No one cared enough about Speak Less TV to leak it :ryan3:

OT: hope these leaks are just AI in all seriousness. A big mess if they aren’t :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, cruelcooper said:

OT: hope these leaks are just AI in all seriousness. A big mess if they aren’t :rip:

I love your meltdowns over AI leaks

2 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

All of these are fake imo. They all sound realistic and predictable in a way that makes me 99% sure they’re AI. There’s no way anyone has the album yet imo, the title/tracklist leak definitely happened from a vinyl factory or something but probably nobody has the album lol

At least I sure hope so. The absolute MESS if it leaked early :deadbanana4: she’s the one A list artist who I trust not to ever let that happen. We don’t need a Harry’s House situation. 

Yeah it was a AI cover of a song. I would hate to see this happening to her

• Like 1

I wish there weren't leaks.... now expectations have been set and I HATE it.

9 minutes ago, YR. said:

All of the leak is proved to be fake. Trust me if there is a real song got L-worded the whole album will be leaked in the next hour in high quality, not these AI-generated low quality edited mess

4 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I love your meltdowns over AI leaks

they better be

If you guys really want those AI-generated chicken then get this bop on repeat! :gaylorcat2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Monster Queen said:

If you guys really want those AI-generated chicken then get this bop on repeat! :gaylorcat2:

cause we own this city

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Monster Queen said:

not this being better than the actual song

• Thanks 3

Having the tracklist 2 month earlier right now, I bet someone could easily make a whole ai album in a week or two :suburban:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

not this being better than the actual song

Yea right :rip:

It’s definitely fake. It’s a mix of AI, real recordings from Taylor’s previous studio visits and other artists whose voices have been morphed to sound like Taylor imo. Way too much vibrato and sloppy melodies. Trap beats, really?

34 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Girl idk what to tell you but I had a few of the album tracks (including Better Than Revenge) and Electric Touch a few hours before :gaycat6:

All big albums leak a day or two in advance since a few stores often sell early or people get their vinyls shipped early. 

Leaking months in advance is very different.

It's time for our kings to shine and stop this mess :heart: @BlackoutZone Spill some big stuff, we need you :jonnycat:

• Like 2

damn you @Monster Queen for getting that AI mess stuck in my head :redface:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

Not the chicken again

Literally the worst euphemism the gays have ever come up with. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.