Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

Just now, Maroon legacy said:

She did it on Midnights though

Nope. She never produced any song on Midnights alone, or ever actually. She is not good with technology like that :suburban:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 53.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

I’m not quoting because I feel really bad for people trying to avoid leaks, but I still don’t buy any of it

:clack:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

There are no sound leaks so far

Only leaks are tracklist and maybe RepTV 

wait repTV? what? What exactly leaked? 

2 hours ago, delugeional said:

Midnights = Red

The Tortured Poets Department = 1989

and some of you don’t understand that

6a7b0604813855087a15a93ffdf2556f.gif

Just now, Cleanromantic said:

Can AI fake melodies too?

Yes. AI is at the point with music where you can generate an entire song with it if you know what you’re doing. They’re not very good, but still.

Just now, Timeless said:

Nope. She never produced any song on Midnights alone, or ever actually. She is not good with technology like that :suburban:

wait sorry, I thought about Vigilante Shee. But she was the only songwriter on this, not a producer.
But maybe this "list" is a songwriting list and not producers?

Guys let's not be gullible like Twitter and TikTok Swifties. We are better than that. A random FaceBook post is certainly not a credible leak. :dies:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

I’m not quoting because I feel really bad for people trying to avoid leaks, but I still don’t buy any of it

:clack:

I have given up asking for people to put spoilers on leak-related content. True or not. 

I'm contemplating whether or not I should just close the thread until the album is released and miss out on all the fun about the guessing etc right now, because I'd like to enjoy the album with as little preconceived idea as possible...

Just now, Maroon legacy said:

wait sorry, I thought about Vigilante Shee. But she was the only songwriter on this, not a producer.
But maybe this "list" is a songwriting list and not producers?

The tweet says producer credits

I swear to god, if these alleged credits are AI’ed too and a ******* Taylor Swift era is where my life crosses the AI disinformation threshold :bibliahh:

I need a drink!

4 minutes ago, Timeless said:

Você sabe que isso é falso porque Taylor certamente não está produzindo sozinho 

I believe this is not the production credits, but rather the person who wrote the songs. But obviously, these are just rumors!

Just now, Timeless said:

Guys let's not be gullible like Twitter and TikTok Swifties. We are better than that. A random FaceBook post is certainly not a credible leak. :dies:

But what's with these new snippets? I hope the're fake, but if they're not, then TTPD is coming this month on google drive :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Yes. AI is at the point with music where you can generate an entire song with it if you know what you’re doing. They’re not very good, but still.

But the title track's melody has been stuck in my head the entire day. You're telling me that was created by AI.

• Like 1

Just now, Cleanromantic said:

But the title track's melody has been stuck in my head the entire day. You're telling me that was created by AI.

I can’t promise anything, but there’s a non-zero chance, yes! It could literally have been made up by a Swiftie with some AI service subscriptions and a general idea of what her songs tend to sound like.

5 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

6a7b0604813855087a15a93ffdf2556f.gif

Where is this from haha

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

I can’t promise anything, but there’s a non-zero chance, yes! It could literally have been made up by a Swiftie with some AI service subscriptions and a general idea of what her songs tend to sound like.

The pop girls days are numbered :ryan3:

2 minutes ago, Яeo. said:

Where is this from haha

This was at the Grammys when Random Access Memories won Album of the Year.

1 minute ago, Яeo. said:

Where is this from haha

2014 grammys when red flopped and lost all its noms (this was when AOTY went to reeeeeeeeeaandom access memories) :coffee:

Please don’t tell me it’s leaking :skull: 

Spoiler

to anyone who listened to the "leaks" could the part where taylor is talking be from miss americana :coffee:

• Haha 2

Not y’all believing those fake credits. Please put your thinking caps on and think critically for just a second

Anyway I know most people are theorizing that Fortnight will be a reference about the 2 weeks of The Eras Tour before the news of them breaking up was revealed, but what if it was about a 2 weeks period where they were on pause or something? Because in terms of timeline, it would be weird to put a song about something as far in the writing process as The Eras Tour as the first track, no?

Like this "Fortnight" song would actually be about the first crack in the relationship, and set us up for the rest of the break up? I do think it'd make a lot more sense. 

Spoiler

Watch it be one of the songs that leaked and you'll be telling me "no no babe, don't fool yourself this is not that". 

• Like 2

The way there were zero fake tracklists this era :rip:

1 minute ago, Maroon legacy said:

The way there were zero fake tracklists this era :rip:

Girl there wasn't enough time for that bc the real tracklist leaked BEFORE the announcement lmao 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.