Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

Why can't the credits leak or something... an appetizer for the chicken if you will

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

2 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

spacer.png

No publication have confirmed Jack's involvement . He explicitly didn't answer any questions about it . Publications made guesses to get clicks.

But swifties have eyes. Most of her "pap walks" in ny were in reality her going to the studio with Jack.

But also Aaron is clearly on the album. He didn't fly out for 4 tour dates just to olay guitar. 

2 minutes ago, cat1867 said:

No publication have confirmed Jack's involvement . He explicitly didn't answer any questions about it . Publications made guesses to get clicks.

But swifties have eyes. Most of her "pap walks" in ny were in reality her going to the studio with Jack.

But also Aaron is clearly on the album. He didn't fly out for 4 tour dates just to olay guitar. 

Aaron is definitely on the album 

spacer.png

🏻 

Aaron is both on the Poets and TS12.

happy taylor swift GIF

1000 pages before the drop? :gayoncecat3:

Edited by Mariah4life
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mariah4life said:

1000 pages before the drop? :gayoncecat3:

1300 :foxaylove2:

Why She should leave Antonoff if every album becames bigger than the One before...and even lover became a smash now. 

After rep She saw a drop of sales.

After midnights a new record of Sales :katie2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Glasses is here to stay. As long as there are other producers we are fine!

22 GIF by Taylor Swift

• Thanks 1

Aaron is her best producer. She didn't call anyone else her collaborative soulmate :jonny5:

200.gif?cid=a595bef3n9kztl7b91u6l93kbldd

• Like 2

If THAT (look on twitter...) Drake song will come out Friday, we're not ready for anything. 

I need TTPD to serve some good intros. Midnights was tragic in that aspect

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, cat1867 said:

LA Times confirmed his involvement:

"What Antonoff does know ahead of the Grammys — knows but can't talk about as we hide out from the rain — is that he's already completed another LP with Swift: "The Tortured Poets Department,” 

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2024-02-28/jack-antonoff-taylor-swift-bleachers-lana-del-rey

Edited by TayDuaStan

1 minute ago, TayDuaStan said:

LA Times confirmed his involvement:

"What Antonoff does know ahead of the Grammys — knows but can't talk about as we hide out from the rain — is that he's already completed another LP with Swift: "The Tortured Poets Department,” 

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2024-02-28/jack-antonoff-taylor-swift-bleachers-lana-del-rey

Spoiler

Jack Antonoff

This was enough to close the article for me... I'll take your word for it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let's flesh this out. What the hell do we actually think the recurring two fingers mean? :bloo:

22 GIF by Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, siegetheday said:

Let's flesh this out. What the hell do we actually think the recurring two fingers mean? :bloo:

22 GIF by Taylor Swift

2 milion pre orders sold

60F03C0E-E5FB-42F1-B577-3A91A7C05027.thu

• Thanks 1

just think in a few days we'll have pink salmonella harboring chicken to eat soon 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

it's been a while since I actually wanted the weekend to pass qucikly because I'm waiting for something :jonny:

never craved a chicken so badly 

i need fun writing or producer credits on this album:gaycat6: like put st vincent in there put florence or idk someone we wouldnt think about

• Like 2

i just want max martin and friends back 

22 GIF by Taylor Swift

• Like 1

It's so close to release date y'all. My puzzy is wet.

14 minutes ago, swiftawaywithme said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Jack Antonoff

This was enough to close the article for me... I'll take your word for it

Latimes literally has no sources  for that. They are making educated guesses like everyone else.

Oh girls I can't believe how CLOSE we're getting to release. When I make my daily pilgrimage to her Spotify page to look at the album countdown, it's insane to see us with 5 days, 9 hours, and 30 minutes :jonny5:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Jack is hot and has helped produce a lot of her best music. Stay pressed, sissies! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Is she coming for 25's wig omg???

So... Aside of Antonoff, Welch, Dessner and Marks, who else do you think is involved in the production of TTPD? 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.