Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

5 minutes ago, bluebirdsforever said:

How Big How Blue How Beautiful is one of my fav albums ever, if Taylor got even a little inspiration from that… :jonnycat:

Honestly same. I just want Florida!!! to be quite reminiscent of St Jude :jonny5:

• Replies 53.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

10 minutes ago, bluebirdsforever said:

How Big How Blue How Beautiful is one of my fav albums ever, if Taylor got even a little inspiration from that… :jonnycat:

An iconic, skipless album! Midnights wishes, but Poets will deliver. 

Edited by Life Savers
  • Like 2

I don't smell chicken in the oven, I don't see any chicken in there either :khalyan:

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, bluebirdsforever said:

A good time to mention that Florence said some years back how Taylor directly inspired HBHBHB :gaycat4:

“I wasn't making myself happy. I wasn't stable.” It was only after Taylor Swift told her to write all of this personal pain into her music rather than ignore it, that she refocused and made 2015's How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful.

23 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Just a reminder that the account posting all of those is not the same person who leaked the tracklist and album title initially. That account doesn’t exist anymore and a bunch of fake accounts have popped up. The one posting all those (obviously, I’m sorry I can’t believe anyone believes them) AI snippets is one of the imposters, and was also selling fake signed CDs. 

p.s. this isn’t aimed at you lol I just thought this was a good time to remind everyone, because I’ve seen too many people discussing those snippets like they’re real :deadbanana4:

Definitely could be AI  but some  of the leaks could be real. The lyrics and instrumentals read as plausible . 

With someone leaking the track list, that’s a sign info security was weak somewhere .

Outside Jack and Aaron a lot of the big pop producers are leak prone ( Ariana, Dua , Charli etc) have all significant leaks in the past likely due to producers infosec. So if she worked with Louis Bell or similar producers in addition to Jack/Aaron leaks wouldn’t be weird.

4 minutes ago, cat1867 said:

Definitely could be AI  but some  of the leaks could be real. The lyrics and instrumentals read as plausible . 

With someone leaking the track list, that’s a sign info security was weak somewhere .

Outside Jack and Aaron a lot of the big pop producers are leak prone ( Ariana, Dua , Charli etc) have all significant leaks in the past likely due to producers infosec. So if she worked with Louis Bell or similar producers in addition to Jack/Aaron leaks wouldn’t be weird.

The lyrics and instrumental is giving cause we live in this city and party like 1989:ryan3:

Edited by HappierJealousy

1 hour ago, Holiest Dreams said:

A good time to mention that Florence said some years back how Taylor directly inspired HBHBHB :gaycat4:

My dream collab is almost here. :jonny5:
How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful is the sound I dream Taylor of making. But it’s hard to copy something that an otherworldly fairy goddess like Florence has made. :jonny5:

Edited by What_A_Mess
  • Like 2

The supposed TTPD demo being trap'd :ryan3:

5 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

The lyrics and instrumental is giving cause we live in this city and party like 1989:ryan3:

True but I am traumatized by us falsely calling karma and suburban legends  ai.  Especially with actual track list leaking.

25 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

I don't smell chicken in the oven, I don't see any chicken in there either :khalyan:

Fffffff not the chicken 

:clack:

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

Fffffff not the chicken 

The chicken better NOT show up again before it's fully cooked, seasoned and delivered on April 19 :khalyan:

• ATRL Moderator
33 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Legends inspring legends

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

The chicken better NOT show up again before it's fully cooked, seasoned and delivered on April 19 :khalyan:

Actually I wouldn't mind seeing the receipe for the chicken and how it tastes :ryan3:

So is "The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived" about her dissing one of her exes for having a small D or?

• Haha 2

Claiming So Long, London. I just know I'm going to relate to it so much :jonnycat:

My madame web powers tell me Who's Afraid of Little Old Me will be the new I Bet You Think About Me so I'm claiming it from now :alexz:

Based on the song titles and collabs, I don’t think this is gonna necessarily be the rock album people want but I do think this album will be angry and feature a lot more guitars and drums

Edited by Redstreak
  • Like 1

Can she drop repTV on Friday so everyone can shut up about it?

I just realized that I’m going to have to deal with jury duty at some point in April because I postponed it last year with an excuse of still being afraid of covid.

If it lands on the week this album comes out, I- :suburban:

Does anyone know a quick and easy way to convince them not to pick me? Asking so I can go buy my Target copy as is Swiftie tradition :heart:

• Like 1

I want this album to serve something CunTEA This Way Comes level classic literature. Nothing more nothing less!

3 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I just realized that I’m going to have to deal with jury duty at some point in April because I postponed it last year with an excuse of still being afraid of covid.

Does anyone know a quick and easy way to convince them not to pick me? Asking so I can go buy my Target copy as is Swiftie tradition :heart:

You could get lucky and be on call for the Taylor vs the jet tracker flop case:suburban:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Is the lead single possibly coming this friday?

could be next week or maybe on the day of the album release

44 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Oh girl...

Spoiler

It depends entirely on the case or whatever but the best advice usually is to be too biased going in. For instance, if it's like an insurance case you can say that you've had bad experiences with insurance companies in the past or that you think they're all evil or something, or if it's a murder case say you watch a lot of crime shows and are pre-disposed to root for villains or whatever (make it vague enough that they can't call you on a lie from an experience, but pertinent enough that one side won't want you). Alternatively, if you seem too invested they might not pick you because they'll think you're some sort of crazed true crime junkie :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.