Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

15 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Plus that weekend is literally Record Store Day, so... :jonny5:

is it wrong and overly success stan-ish that that makes me more excited for the sales :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

• Replies 53.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

1 minute ago, Cleanromantic said:
  Hide contents

On an other note, these pics are giving pretentious Nepo babies. I'm ready for another IBYTAM

The AlywnEviscerations are incoming :jonny5:

Eagerly anticipating what the next iteration of organic shoes will be :ryan3:

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

is it wrong and overly success stan-ish that that makes me more excited for the sales :deadbanana2:

Not at all, because there will be an exclusive variant at our local record stores that we can go purchase and it can get wrapped up in the release excitement :jonny5:

I want another Rolling Stones interview with behind the scenes about the writing of the album and song descriptions. 

I'm going to scream when they describe the album as a 90s meet 70s soft rock 

Spoiler

It's probably going to end up another Midnights 

Spoiler

I love the album, but I want it to have that understated, chill pop sound to itself. I'm ready for a new sound again 

Spoiler

I also want the pick me swifties to shut the **** up and be gagged 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

The AlywnEviscerations are incoming :jonny5:

Eagerly anticipating what the next iteration of organic shoes will be :ryan3:

Inorganic/ panned/ flop acting career :ryan3:

• Haha 1

TAYLOR AND FLORENCEEEEEEEEEE LKSDKLKLJASFKLHDSAKJSAD BIIISHHHHHH THATS LITERALLY 3 OF MY FAVES WORKING TOGETHER SO FAR, WHAT'S NEXT TAYLEGEND? A COLLAB WITH JILLIAN BANKS? AN AMY COVER? SAKJHDFKJHASDJKHSADJSA YEEES MOTHAAAAAAAAAA I AM SOOO FAAAAAAT BC OF UU FEEDING F ME SO WELLLLL AAAJjHhHhHjJjJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJASJSJSAJAKDSJKJSDAKJDSAHJKFADHJHADGSJHDSBDBJCBSDMN V 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

please PLEASE TAYMOTHER JUST DON'T SNOWONTHEBEACH FLOLEGEND PUHHLEAAASEEEEEEEEEE :WAP:

• Like 2

Imagine a collab between Taylor, Florence and Lana OMG I would ******* kill myself omg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:
Spoiler

I also want the pick me swifties to shut the **** up and be gagged 

:cm:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Good luck with booking that I also want the pick me swifties to shut the **** up and be gagged that you speak of :ryan3:

not the cheap logo lmao it's giving diy generic tiktok logo for your online dropshipping store :penguin:

Just now, wastedpotential said:

:cm:

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Good luck with booking that I also want the pick me swifties to shut the **** up and be gagged that you speak of :ryan3:

Spoiler

I know they'll find something else to ***** about :ryan3:

5 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

TAYLOR AND FLORENCEEEEEEEEEE LKSDKLKLJASFKLHDSAKJSAD BIIISHHHHHH THATS LITERALLY 3 OF MY FAVES WORKING TOGETHER SO FAR, WHAT'S NEXT TAYLEGEND? A COLLAB WITH JILLIAN BANKS? AN AMY COVER? SAKJHDFKJHASDJKHSADJSA YEEES MOTHAAAAAAAAAA I AM SOOO FAAAAAAT BC OF UU FEEDING F ME SO WELLLLL AAAJjHhHhHjJjJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJASJSJSAJAKDSJKJSDAKJDSAHJKFADHJHADGSJHDSBDBJCBSDMN V 

4 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

please PLEASE TAYMOTHER JUST DON'T SNOWONTHEBEACH FLOLEGEND PUHHLEAAASEEEEEEEEEE :WAP:

3 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

Imagine a collab between Taylor, Florence and Lana OMG I would ******* kill myself omg

3 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

me = fat

Sending you love and peace during these emotional and overwhelming times :ryan3:

Spoiler

Alison learned her lesson with the Snow on the Backlash, there's no way Florence doesn't get at least a verse, a line on the bridge, and half a chorus 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

but daddy i love him... the LANITA inspiration is UNDENIABLE AND INESCAPABLE :redface:

1 minute ago, Cleanromantic said:
  Hide contents

I know they'll find something else to ***** about :ryan3:

Spoiler

Girl, the flights **** has blown up again in the span of like 48 hours since an album announcement all because THEY couldn't shut up, they find topics to ***** about faster than a new OTH dupe pops up on this God forsaken website :ryan3:

Spoiler

Plus I know their leader Swiftologist is PRESSED over sticking ha neck out several times as to why Midnights wasn't AOTY worthy and why Reputation TV was next :ryan3:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

Sending you love and peace during these emotional and overwhelming times :ryan3:

Reveal hidden contents

Alison learned her lesson with the Snow on the Backlash, there's no way Florence doesn't get at least a verse, a line on the bridge, and half a chorus 

Watch me next week on My 600-lb Life because this BIAAAASHHHHH JUST KNOWS NOOO LIMITSSSS UGH SHE IS FEEEDIIINGGGGGGGGGG THE GOOOOD STUFFFF :redface:

• Haha 3

The Eras Tour on Disney+ March 15th with cardigan and more acoustic songs :jonnycat:

• Like 1

I can't wait for the drags once she ads a TTPD section to the eras Tour and make it a 4 hour show:

She's such an irresponsible attention seeker she's forcing the fans to stand there for 4 hours so that she feeds her narcissism :ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Hide contents

Girl, the flights **** has blown up again in the span of like 48 hours since an album announcement all because THEY couldn't shut up, they find topics to ***** about faster than a new OTH dupe pops up on this God forsaken website :ryan3:

Hide contents

Plus I know their leader Swiftologist is PRESSED over sticking ha neck out several times as to why Midnights wasn't AOTY worthy and why Reputation TV was next :ryan3:

It's so weird how every career achievement the last year is accompanied by a failed smear campaign. 

Also don't get me started on that attention seeker. His annoying face is the first result I see every time I google TTPD...:khalyan2:

• Like 1

Just now, Cleanromantic said:

I can't wait for the drags once she ads a TTPD section to the eras Tour and make it a 4 hour show:

She's such an irresponsible attention seeker she's forcing the fans to stand there for 4 hours so that she feeds her narcissism :ryan3:

Oh the accusations that she's secretly invested in ergonomic shoe companies or whatever the **** else and is making her concerts longer and longer and longer to drive the millions of people who have already spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on their tickets to spend even more on the shoes required to attend the shows :ryan3:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Reveal hidden contents

The good thing about Shutup On the Backingvocals is that we got EVEN MORE MUSIC after the initial backlash but yeah she better don't mess with legend Florence and give her a proper verse :ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

The Eras Tour on Disney+ March 15th with cardigan and more acoustic songs :jonnycat:

This is like a third version of this movie, this woman need to calm down s:wan:

• Like 1

Oh the accusations that she's secretly invested in ergonomic shoe companies or whatever the **** else and is making her concerts longer and longer and longer to drive the millions of people who have already spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on their tickets to spend even more on the shoes required to attend the shows :ryan3:

The way this isn't even a reach and is 100% going to happen :ryan3:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

It's so weird how every career achievement the last year is accompanied by a failed smear campaign. 

Also don't get me started on that attention seeker. His annoying face is the first result I see every time I google TTPD...:khalyan2:

I swear these people must be collecting checks from Scooter, because nothing else makes sense :suburban:

Swiftologist being a secret employee of HYBE USA check?

Spoiler

Random tangent, but I will say I found it incredibly delicious that the musical accompaniment to Taylor walking on stage to accept her fourth Album of the Year award was the verse in Karma decimating that man 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Oh thank God I won't have to pirate it for my weekly viewings anymore :ryan3:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.