Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

TTPD still hasnt surpassed 1 sale in Vatican City. Why?
output-onlinegiftools(1).thumb.gif.a7bda

Spoiler

q03FoCp.gif

• Haha 8

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Just now, TaylenaStan said:

Hide contents

q03FoCp.gif

The Bad Blood war may be over, but not for Francis!

Perry-Bloom-Meet-the-Pope.jpg

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Hide contents

q03FoCp.gif

I dont get this failure thing

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Yeah I really hate the way one of her biggest hits ever is gonna remain MVless. The tour outfit and performance are so iconic so I wish they just edited the studio version on it and dropped it on YT but she and Disney would never

I dont see why they dont drop the cruel summer performance as a MV on youtube - could be good promo for disney plus 

It's like a nightmare this album number 2 of Metro and Future just a week before, it's not even about the entire the top 10, it's also will take forever to be number 1 on AM US, if even. People here don't understand how much power they have. They still have top 5 on AM (number 1 and 2) and tons of other in the top 20-30, and that's with Beyonce album out with great numbers as we know.

Good luck to us! I hope the music is on another level so I will be less obsessive about the charts that Friday! :)

The Lover 2.0 in question apparently: 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

It's like a nightmare this album number 2 of Metro and Future just a week before, it's not even about the entire the top 10, it's also will take forever to be number 1 on AM US, if even. People here don't understand how much power they have. They still have top 5 on AM (number 1 and 2) and tons of other in the top 20-30, and that's with Beyonce album out with great numbers as we know.

Good luck to us! I hope the music is on another level so I will be less obsessive about the charts that Friday! :)

Lil baby had dropped an album a week before Mid too but she still occupied top 13 on AM. she'll be fine even if she doesn't do that this time :zzz:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

And why would it be so horrible to not reach #1 on AM US? She's still going #1 with the lead come on now this is getting ridiculous... 

She's too busy getting dicked down by Travis to care about an album about Toe

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

She will be fine but we won't be

Imagine telling someone in 2017 that the #18 peak, End Game rapper's 4th week, could be blocking Taylor & Rockstar singer's lead single.

q03FoCp.gif

TTPD is gonna barely open with 2M in the US, where did her power go?

q03FoCp.gif

• Haha 5

During midnights rollout, are there any indication that she has a 3am edition ready to go besides from Midnights Manifest?

I hope we at least get a cute little acknowledgment of the album this week :chick3:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

I hope we at least get a cute little acknowledgment of the album this week :chick3:

Maybe she just forgot the passwords to all her SM accounts

What-does-Copium-Mean.png

3 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Yeah I really hate the way one of her biggest hits ever is gonna remain MVless. The tour outfit and performance are so iconic so I wish they just edited the studio version on it and dropped it on YT but she and Disney would never

the lack of a tour video for Cruel Summer is one of the most baffling decisions of the era to me…

like it would have required zero effort and also served as a tie in to the Eras movie, all the while being a callback to her old tour videos 

we were robbed :weeps:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Imagine telling someone in 2017 that the #18 peak, End Game rapper's 4th week, could be blocking Taylor & Rockstar singer's lead single.

q03FoCp.gif

TTPD is gonna barely open with 2M in the US, where did her power go?

q03FoCp.gif

Travis is siphoning Her power away via cawk 

q03FoCp.gif

12 minutes ago, mael said:

Travis is siphoning Her power away via cawk 

q03FoCp.gif

Or maybe the Exile, August, Ricochet, & Champagne writer/producer, took all the talent with him

Spoiler

dzIqjmD.png

q03FoCp.gif

24 minutes ago, Danial said:

During midnights rollout, are there any indication that she has a 3am edition ready to go besides from Midnights Manifest?

None at all iirc

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Danial said:

No it was just the "chaotic surprise" thing on the manifest video. I do remember though that many members on here (myself included) had started to theorise that the surprise would be a double album but that was sort of us just trying to cope with the concerning MIDnights leaks that were emerging. But because of that I wasn't at all surprised by the 3am tracks.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, folkloreking said:

The Lover 2.0 in question apparently: 

It's giving "I need to write a better album" after rep got no Grammy noms. 

…..that album was Lover 

She says that every album cycle. She is also known to be a compulsive like Stefani……

q03FoCp.gif

I've been thinking that after the success of the 3am tracks surprise last roll-out which helped boost/inflate the first day streaming numbers, she'll prpobably want to do something similar with Tortured Poets. Is it at all possible/legal for her to drop all the *exclusive* bonus tracks on streaming a few hours after the standard 16 tracks come out? (it would bring the total number of songs up to 20 - the same as Midnights standard + 3am tracks).

7 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

Is it at all possible/legal for her to drop all the *exclusive* bonus tracks on streaming a few hours after the standard 16 tracks come out?

I mean this isn't something like Target where she's legally contracted to keep the songs exclusive to them until a certain date. She's contracted to no one, but herself. She COULD drop them all day 1. The clowns have already purchased all the non-refundable variants anyway, but is she Taycapitalist enough?

7 minutes ago, Tusk said:

It's giving "I need to write a better album" after rep got no Grammy noms. 

…..that album was Lover 

It's giving more like "To be perfectly honest, this is my most FAVORITE re-record I've ever done because the 5 From The Vault tracks are so insane." 

q03FoCp.gif

Every artist out there busy scamming their fans, I guess we need to be content since she puts all songs from standard edition on the vinyl at least

q03FoCp.gif

From dropping evermore out of the blue and so soon after folklore, to dropping 7 additional surprise tracks 3 hours after a new album release...if we follow this exponentially unhinged trajectory...:oh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.