Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

Just now, Danial said:

Is this Sophie and the gang??

Reveal hidden contents

SVzgZ.gif 

Should we ask our main insider or better leave him alone?

12345678.thumb.gif.41099b75c622c1a04a899

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

2 hours ago, Bonicap said:

Ah, yes, people go on Youtube to stream music (most of the times while commuting or doing other things in their PC) and they say "I don't like how this scene is framed or the evolution of this storyline", I'll play another song.

No but the skits are obviously not helping the views at all. You said it, people mostly use YT to stream music so they don't like having a long skit at the beginning/in the middle of a song. The replay value of the videos is also not that great. They're beautiful scenes, gorgeous scenes but I rarely feel like rewatching them over and over again (like Karma and Bejeweled). She could benefit a lot from having someone else direct her videos again. I swear we know that you're a director at this point. 

(and let's not even get started on the easter eggs..zzzz) 

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Mid's only came out 3 days before release iirc. 

nah we're doomed :coffee2:

Edited by Maroon legacy

9 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

No but the skits are obviously not helping the views at all. You said it, people mostly use YT to stream music so they don't like having a long skit at the beginning/in the middle of a song. The replay value of the videos is also not that great. They're beautiful scenes, gorgeous scenes but I rarely feel like rewatching them over and over again (like Karma and Bejeweled). She could benefit a lot from having someone else direct her videos again. I swear we know that you're a director at this point. 

(and let's not even get started on the easter eggs..zzzz) 

Having easter eggs for the Midnights videos seems more than fair to me. The whole point of the album is reminiscing on her past (at least officially, because we know it was more to get some of the Joe frustration out of her chest unnoticed), so I'm not bothered whatsoever that she's referencing the past. 

Now, if this happens in TTPD's videos too, I'll get mad, unless they are purposeful and help the storyline. 

Edited by Klein

Well, hello 500 pages!

ctrlgabe-i-mean-let-me-ask-the-audience.

All of us working harder than Floplor to secure that 500k debut

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Nick_317 said:

Well, hello 500 pages!

All of us working harder than Floplor to secure that 500k debut

So we've finally crossed the kern (500 pages) 

KymxeMi.gif

• Haha 6

500 pages with literally just a tracklist and 6 random fake titles

I mean? Who has that power if not Taylor?

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

500 pages with literally just a tracklist and 6 random fake titles

I mean? Who has that power if not Taylor?

you forgot this
spacer.png

Just now, Klein said:

Having easter eggs for the Midnights videos seems more than fair to me. The whole point of the album is reminiscing on her past (at least officially, because we know it was more to get some of the Joe frustration out of her chest unnoticed), so I'm not bothered whatsoever that she's referencing the past. 

Now, if this happens in TTPD's videos too, I'll get mad, unless they are purposeful and help the storyline. 

I see your point for Midnights, but maybe I'm just tired of them at this point tbh. She's obviously always done easter eggs and teasers like that, but it's been a bit tew much since ME! imo. Right now it feels like her music videos are just a source of speculations and theories (which TV is next, its release date, etc). They were nicely done on Delicate, LWYMMD, etc.

I will be disliking and reporting the TTPD lead MV if she starts dropping hints and easter eggs about the next re-recording in it :mandown:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Maroon legacy said:

you forgot this
spacer.png

god, they are all so stunning :jonny5:I can't believe we are so close to hearing the songs... It's surreal

• Like 1

omg 500k copies sold

spacer.png

Not another future x metro boomin album dropping 1 week before TTPD. :gaycat7:

Based on how many points their latest lead got and how stable it is, we're for sure not gonna occupy the entire top 10 this time :dancehall3:

2 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

Not another future x metro boomin album dropping 1 week before TTPD. :gaycat7:

Based on how many points their latest lead got and how stable it is, we're for sure not gonna occupy the entire top 10 this time :dancehall3:

We'll have another "question" moment or whatever the song was at risk of not debuting at the top 10 

Delay the album I beg

q03FoCp.gif

I was scared to see that Mylène Farmer was releasing something on the same day as Taylor, but it's a remix album so that shouldn't block Taylor's #1 (I think). 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, mael said:

Delay the album I beg

q03FoCp.gif

Yeah because what's even the point of having new music if she doesn't get the entire top 10 on the H100, right? 

q03FoCp.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, Klein said:

Yeah because what's even the point of having new music if she doesn't get the entire top 10 on the H100, right? 

q03FoCp.gif

Taylor Swift declining after the eras tour. TTPD only 8/10 of the H100.

q03FoCp.gif

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

q03FoCp.gif

It's Her fault for setting such high standards

q03FoCp.gif

No #1 single before release

No occupying the T10

No 2M debut sales

The_Tortured_Poets_Department_Logo.png

ivymantics-ivysmantics.gif

q03FoCp.gif

• Haha 7

Mylene Farmer dropping same day as TTPD in France. There goes the #1 album chance...:rip:

when the fortnight video starts with her opening a ring binder that says "FILE: RHODEO HAVEN" then what :duca:

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

I see your point for Midnights, but maybe I'm just tired of them at this point tbh. She's obviously always done easter eggs and teasers like that, but it's been a bit tew much since ME! imo. Right now it feels like her music videos are just a source of speculations and theories (which TV is next, its release date, etc). They were nicely done on Delicate, LWYMMD, etc.

I will be disliking and reporting the TTPD lead MV if she starts dropping hints and easter eggs about the next re-recording in it :mandown:

Oh get your pitchforks ready, the MV will obviously be full of easter eggs.. she knows cupcakes love them so they can play detective on their tiktok accounts
q03FoCp.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Oh get your pitchforks ready, the MV will obviously be full of easter eggs.. she knows cupcakes love them so they can play detective on their tiktok accounts
q03FoCp.gif

We need Beyonce's video directors.... 

q03FoCp.gif

• Like 1

Not this :deadbanana2:
spacer.png
spacer.png

New avi, new me

q03FoCp.gif

• Haha 10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.