Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

Just now, MidnightsAtPeace said:

Just remembered how badly I hated taylor and taylornation for doing every possible thing at midnight eastern. my sleep schedule was a mess. I walked around with eyebags for two whole months.

spacer.png

it's good for us europeans. Sex in the early morning is the best sex. 

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

If Twitter Swifties think we're all insiders based on this thread, they should also see the posts making fun of how they think we're all insiders istg :deadbanana2:

Midnight Eastern is awesome. Before I moved to the US I would experience European time and wake up early. I remember preparing my coffee as I sat and hit play on foklore, the sun was starting to rise, birds were chirping in the distance. :alexz3:

• Like 1

1 million vinyl and 1 million CDs sold in the US so far. Believe it if you want, girl is making history as we speak.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, tayliviaoutsold said:

1 million vinyl and 1 million CDs sold in the US so far. Believe it if you want, girl is making history as we speak.

spacer.png

WHAT?????? 

16 minutes ago, tayliviaoutsold said:

spacer.png

Where are these numbers coming from :ryan3:

There's already meltdowns in the quotes  of that 1 million vinyls tweet when there isn't even a source for it:bibliahh: 

OTHs are so predictable  :mandown:

• Haha 5

Twitter in 5 minutes: according to atrl insiders live in a village in the south of Honk Hong the album is set to open with 3.7M pure sales. 

Edited by vale9001

TTPD is sold out on itunes! This is unprecedented!

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

Midnight Eastern is awesome. Before I moved to the US I would experience European time and wake up early. I remember preparing my coffee as I sat and hit play on foklore, the sun was starting to rise, birds were chirping in the distance. :alexz3:

Same, I used to have such an amazing album experience - pulling an all nighter before to freak out, making it to 6am and then listening to the album, before falling asleep and skipping a day of class :deadbanana4:

I kinda regret moving back to the US just for that exact reason :gaycat6:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sprawl said:

There's already meltdowns in the quotes  of that 1 million vinyls tweet when there isn't even a source for it:bibliahh: 

OTHs are so predictable  :mandown:

Not them trying it with the 25 vinyl please before having to edit because Twitter Swifties have discovered community notes :deadbanana4:

It is said that six new vinyl factories are to be opened due to unprecedented demand for TTPD vinyls. Taylor herself will be there for five ribbon cutting ceremonies.

spacer.png

• Haha 5

Imagine the outrage if TTPD vinyls came and they were missing songs :rip:

There would be a class action lawsuit filed against 13 Management and UMG 

• Like 6

i'd summon satan himself if he could make Like That fall below 240 in points before April 19th

• Like 3

I would like to know how they can get those numbers since tracking Taylor's store has been impossible since TTPD got pre-released. If they can track the Target variant and they see that it has sold 150k so far the overall number will obviously be massive, but afaik the store is untrackable.

1 minute ago, Holy Ground said:

Imagine the outrage if TTPD vinyls came and they were missing songs :rip:

There would be a class action lawsuit filed against 13 Management and UMG 

"This is the greed they talk about in the Bible" blah blah blah. They are so predictable.

• Like 1

Quit setting her up y'all :rip:

7 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

i'd summon satan himself if he could make Like That fall below 240 in points before April 19th

Taylor has no competition at all. 

she will be fine :dies:  She may even have multiple songs over that number :dies: 

But certainly whatever acts as the lead single will get radio deal as well. Though I hope no radio deal happens to help promote longevity. 

"Never knew I was a dancer til Florence showed me how"

- Taylor Swift - Florida!!! (feat Florence + The Machine)

:jonny5:

• Like 1

Just now, LostInStereo100 said:

Taylor has no competition at all. 

she will be fine :dies:  She may even have multiple songs over that number :dies: 

But certainly whatever acts as the lead single will get radio deal as well. Though I hope no radio deal happens to help promote longevity. 

I'm talking about her occupying the whole top10, I NEED her to occupy the entire top 10 again, maybe even the entire top 16 if possible

12 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

It is said that six new vinyl factories are to be opened due to unprecedented demand for TTPD vinyls. Taylor herself will be there for five ribbon cutting ceremonies.

According to my insiders (which I can't reveal), each of the 5 new factories will be dedicated to pressing each separate vinyl variant to minimize leaks and maximize output due to unprecedented demand. The 6th factory is being built as a backup in case construction of the other factories gest delayed or runs into other unexpected pressing issues.

oprah-winfrey-oprah.gif

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, NEX said:

According to my insiders (which I can't reveal), each of the 5 new factories will be dedicated to pressing each separate vinyl variant to minimize leaks and maximize output due to unprecedented demand. The 6th factory is being built as a backup in case construction of the other factories gest delayed or runs into other unexpected pressing issues.

oprah-winfrey-oprah.gif

According to a source of mine that live in Nepal these streaming farms in Brazil are pressing vinyls too.

Edited by vale9001

Does anyone else also think Taylor opened her own vinyl factory? I remember there were a lot of articles about Adele making people delay their albums bc she printed 1M vinyls for 30. But Taylor has printed like over 5M vinyl copies in the last 3/4 years lmao.

I don't think that's possible without her opening her own factory, specifically since the media would go crazy with the story of Taylor monopolizing vinyl factories. 

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, NEX said:

oprah-winfrey-oprah.gif

According to my very reliable sources, President Biden will be there to buy the first vinyls pressed by all six factories. I also just got informed that although it's been reported that the sixth factory was built as a backup, it is, in fact, built to press a sixth variant which includes 10 new tracks, but the factory is disguised as a backup for confidential reasons. 

UPDATE: The sixth factory is pressing the biggest vinyl record in history (89 inch) to fit all of the 213 songs that taylor has made for TTPD. take it with a grain of salt 

spacer.png

Edited by MidnightsAtPeace
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Happy they are always spreading fake news because it sounds like a nightmare :rip: 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.