Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

Sooo… there seems to be some people on Twitter that knows about pre-order numbers and are not sharing them with the rest of the class. Specially this user and his inner circle, he was famous for knowing her numbers back on Midnights. :coffee2:
https://x.com/tmlovesred2/status/1769188500954562600?s=46&t=D9ourp9SHMswl3udkOu9Xg

He also replied to another post the claimed that TTPD would debut with over 2.1M units, saying that "people who are saying that you're jinxing it are gonna be gagged in 3 weeks”:

https://x.com/tmlovesred2/status/1774264217958539309?t=ScOyF8yRCai9HHFziU_yxg&s=08

LET'S SHARE THE INFO PEOPLE!! :jonny5:

Edited by scottstreet
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

3 minutes ago, scottstreet said:

Sooo… there seems to be some people on Twitter that knows about pre-order numbers and are not sharing them with the rest of the class. Specially this user and his inner circle, he was famous for knowing her numbers back on Midnights. :coffee2:
https://x.com/tmlovesred2/status/1769188500954562600?s=46&t=D9ourp9SHMswl3udkOu9Xg

He also replied to another post the claimed that TTPD would debut with over 2.1M units, saying that "people who are saying that you're jinxing it are gonna be gagged in 3 weeks”:

https://x.com/tmlovesred2/status/1774264217958539309?t=ScOyF8yRCai9HHFziU_yxg&s=08

TaylorNation might be on top of them when they talk about pre-orders idk :deadbanana4:

I'm on a Taylor break for now so that I can drum up excitement for TTPD. Thank god for the many many other releases for now to tide me till TTPD. Can't believe we'll have it so soon :chick3:

• Like 1

Literally got diagnosed with a chronic incurable illness recently but NOTHING is going to ruin my excitement for a Taylord release, specially after my past meltdowns in the Midnights thread. 
:gaylorcat2:

• Like 10

I want "Tortured poets mayhem with me". Taylor, give us info about album sound. 

2 hours ago, TheArgonaut said:

Literally got diagnosed with a chronic incurable illness recently but NOTHING is going to ruin my excitement for a Taylord release, specially after my past meltdowns in the Midnights thread. 
:gaylorcat2:

Your meltdowns were iconic omg, you were one of the top posters at one point alongside me. I'm so sorry to hear about your health issues, sending you love + light and praying/hoping/wishing for your rebound & recovery :hug: 

• Like 6

Guys TTPD is only 19 days away, that number is so small :jonny2:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

RIGHTTT? I feel like it'll be here before we know it. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

omg how did it pass so fast? I remember when it was 36 days left

we need the lead single by tomorrow lowkey

ezgif-1-f0b5b3a10f.thumb.gif.f2ca742a570

26 minutes ago, Colbygg said:

RIGHTTT? I feel like it'll be here before we know it. 

Like that's one project from her per day:

1. Aretha Franklin

2. Wigless

3. Peak Now

4. Peak Now: "World" Tour Live

5. DREAD

6. 19Katy9

7. Repetition.

8. Loser

9. Loser (Live from The City Near the Louvre Where an ATRL'er famously once claimed Taylor's music is not consumed)

10. god'sLore

11. god'sLore: the strong blond sessions

12. heavenmore

13. Wigless (Christopher Rowe's Version)

14. SacRED (Retconned Version)

15. MIDnights (The 4 Variants Edition)

16. Preach Now (Holy Version)

17. 1939 (Haylor's Version)

18. The Errors Tour: DISNEY+’s Version

19. The Endangered NoHits Department Release

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Haha 1

So close to the release of 

The Tortured Glitter Pen Department

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

8 hours ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

Lord, I know it's impossible but please let Florida!!! sound like this masterpiece 

OH THIS IS ONE FO MY FAV ON THE ALBUM FR

8 hours ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

4 hours ago, scottstreet said:

He tracked orders based on html data in her website but her team  updated the website to hide that information so he doesn't have any special knowledge for her website orders.

He does claim to have a source at Target that gave him those numbers.

I believe numbers will be great but we shouldn't act like 2 million is the expectation.

I could see TTPD variants being less of a collectible than the Midnights variant due to the aesthetic and the fact that people thought that the midnights variants were foreshadowing the sound.

• Like 3

On 3/30/2024 at 7:45 AM, Roger21 said:

Any information about pre-order numbers? 

Broke 1989 TV's first vinyl week sales with +700k with 3 weeks left to go :coffee: 

• Like 3

I hope she doesn't release any singles or videos and see which tracks rise organically her power doesn't needs visuals and I am excited to listen to the album all the way through. I am a bit sad about the variants and 4 bonus tracks because on Midnights I felt like the bonus tracks were stronger but based off the track names alone this album has me so excited I preordered the moment she announced it

3 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Broke 1989 TV's first vinyl week sales with +700k with 3 weeks left to go :coffee: 

+1.1m altogether (without target btw) 

• Like 3

So lead next friday?

36 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

29 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

1.1 million already? Only with per-orders. Holy sh*t. 

Just now, Starfish said:

So lead next friday?

No we don't want lead before album release. It'll ruin first day Spotify numbers. 

1 minute ago, Roger21 said:

No we don't want lead before album release. It'll ruin first day Spotify numbers. 

As if it won't be a huge opening week either way:rainy:

1 minute ago, Starfish said:

As if it won't be a huge opening week either way:rainy:

Ik but we want 200 million + 1st day :wanda:

Edited by Roger21

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

39 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

2M is undeniably locked, now we gotta aim for 2.5M. :jonny5:

40 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Where did you even see this?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.