• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

her Lover 2.0 is coming :coffee:

1 hour ago, Post Malone said:

Ear Canal Closure is physically not listenable I just know I didn't see someone call it a best song :clack:

not everyone can appreciate BJ Burton's genius I see :michael: 

(but for those who can - stream Low - HEY WHAT, one of the best records of 2021 :clap3:)

When Fortnight is only 2 mins long.

:clack:

When u hit play, & hear

Taylor: Duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh. 

Taylor: Fort-ni-aight! OoooOOoohhh riiii-aight?

*standard Hack clicking sound repeated ifor 2 mins*

• Haha 3

I can't believe these lyrics made up 50% of the chorus on the 1st & 2nd single from a single Taylor Swift album. 

Me-e-e, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Eeh-eeh-eeh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

So oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh

And I'm just like oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh (Oh)

Allegedly this is what she learnt after leaving the Max Martin school of pop & didn't need him anymore.

• Haha 9

When this time 8 hours after the album She will debut the pre orders for her First poetry book

spacer.png

The dramatics in here :skull:

SV6ds.gif

was sad about missing the whole top 10 on Hot 100 bc of Future's song but now he is even threatening the lead single second week at #1? 450 points??

Girl f*ck you and that Drake beef, time to give Elvira a phone call

spacer.png

Just now, scottstreet said:

was sad about missing the whole top 10 on Hot 100 bc of Future's song but now he is even threatening the lead single second week at #1? 450 points??

spacer.png

There are still 4 weeks so no. At least It doesn't turn into something like Lil Nas X but i doubt It.

Of course she's gonna get It. Elvira is mixing while we speak.

• Haha 1

Wait are these meltdowns real or are you all trolling? :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

Aren't Future and Metroboomin dropping their 2nd album a week before 'TTPD'?

A full Top 10 was never happening. We should worry about this failing to even outsell 'Midnights' and '1989 (TV)'…

SV6ds.gif

• Thumbs Down 3

Just now, dman4life said:

Real. Imagine stanning someone charts only 9 songs in the top 10 

• Haha 3

I really needed Her to occupy the top 15 just so that I could have something to fall back on if She flopped critically. Now that that's out of the window I need The New York Times to not be a hater and pull through with a paid review…..

spacer.png

Edited by mael
  • Haha 4

Just now, mael said:

I really needed Her to occupy the top 15 just so that I could have something to fall back on if She flops critically. Now that that's out of the window I need The New York Times to not be a hater and pull through with a paid review…..

spacer.png

I think the top 10 is out of the question right now… why did rap had to make a comeback right now out of all times :dancehall3:

Idc about the full top ten thing since she's done it before - hell, I don't even care if there's a hit on the album, she's had enough of those recently.

Look how Folklore is still doing without any hit singles (in the immediate chart run sense, I know Cardigan has done extremely well). Still charting on global year-end charts, its streaming record unbroken by any other woman until maybe today, and it's still as good as the day it released.

In terms of success, what I'd most like to see is her highest debut and another long-lived record that can shoot for a year in the top ten in the US.

I'm way more interested in the sound. I've gotten myself into this place where I'm CONVINCED that this thing can't be simple synth pop. Like, do we really believe "I Can Do It with a Broken Heart" isn't giving the most heart-wrenching country ballad you've ever heard? I'm speaking that into existence!

• Like 3

Beyoncé numbers gave me hope, she did 50% more than her last, basically only because the tour made her very big now. I hope for some effect of Taylor's tour on the numbers…

About the competition, yeah it's not looking good. A song that doing 4M in the US EVERYDAY and the same person dropping a whole album one week before us. 
Hozier, Benson, Djo, Ariana and Beyoncé herself doing huge numbers. Don't remember so much competition ever, 

I hate April release. Let's pray for the best! (But always expecting the worst 😂)

3 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Real. Imagine stanning someone charts only 9 songs in the top 10 

Okay thanks I have my answer now :dies:

9 minutes ago, dman4life said:

if you go back 10 pages you can see if they're trolling it's very frequent. So I'd say they're real 

• Haha 1

The only thing about this album is it will have some huge shoes to fill. "Midnights" numbers are some of the most impressive not from just this decade but of all time. The fact that nobody has been able to break the spotify record and it's been over a year says a lot.

Do we think she would be able to do it with the new album?

32 minutes ago, scottstreet said:

spacer.png

things aren't looking good for this era so far... karma's gonna track us down spacer.png

• Haha 1

I hope this has a couple more Vigilante Shits

XW55Dqw.gif

12 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

XW55Dqw.gif

Draw the cat eye sharp enough to kill a poet...

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

XW55Dqw.gif

Someone thread ban this OTH. 
:ryan3:

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Uzumaki. said:

The only thing about this album is it will have some huge shoes to fill. "Midnights" numbers are some of the most impressive not from just this decade but of all time. The fact that nobody has been able to break the spotify record and it's been over a year says a lot.

Do we think she would be able to do it with the new album?

It's almost for sure that TTPD will set a new daily streams record

• Thanks 2

in this tortured poets department

only the broken hearted

with their fractured hearts 

pace these halls

XW55Dqw.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.