Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

One thing about Taykarma… All that clowning from every fanbase about the TTPD variants just for this to happen.

Also the supposed bonus track on CD is not even an actual different track; this release weekend is going to be a damn mess when people find out. :eli:

• Haha 1

• Replies 50.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

7 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

high as a kite rn and the usual 8/10 "london boy" kinda sounding like a 10/10 ngl

SVudR.gif

This is why we say no to meth, kids!

SVudR.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Instead of rankings let's do some flop-stan confessions :ryan3: I'll start

Spoiler

I never listened to Carolina

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, 1989 said:

I am also a Carolina rider, and an even bigger rider for Coney Island 

:jonnycat:

oh let me join that ride! :jonnycat:

CaroLana is not bad but completely unnecessary. ReneGod the superior folkmore reject

SVudR.gif

Did someone say Carolina? I'd literally be happy if this whole album sounded like Carolina.

SVudR.gif

• Like 9

Carolina is actually amazing. I wouldn't be so proud of not listetning to this song...

SVudR.gif

• Like 1

omg the carolana stanning in here :jonnycat:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Teneo said:

The Archer, another **** stain. Like go back to the Lover pre-release era. ME! out. You Need To Calm Down out. Her worst songs ever. And then she tries to do damage control, does that pick-me-girl lifestream in instagram announcing that she'll release track 5 ahead of the album as they are all beloved by her fans and she considered them some of her best work in their respective albums.

Then you hit play and hear "combat... I'm ready for combat...". It was bad for us. It was her "now you'll see!!" and she made a fool of herself. 

SVudR.gif

SVudR.gif

Edited by stupidjock

Birch is my favorite folkmore sequel (Renegade, Birch, The Alcott and Carolina), and I fear it's one of the most unpopular opinion here.

SVudR.gif

Were you waiting at our old spot

In the tree line, by the gold clock?

Did I leave you hanging every single day?

Were you standing in the hallway with a big cake?

Happy birthday

Did I paint your bluest skies the darkest gray?

A universe away

And when I got into the accident

The sight that flashed before me was your face

But when I walked up to the podium

I think that I forgot to say your name

The best folkmore collab

SVudR.gif

• Like 2

Just now, Klein said:

Birch is my favorite folkmore sequel (Renegade, Birch, The Alcott and Carolina), and I fear it's one of the most unpopular opinion here.

SVudR.gif

When The Tortured Evermore Stans Ward starts off with the same kind of moody, rainy day piano notes that open Birch, let's speak it into existence!

SVudR.gif

• Like 2

I've listened to Birch once and never again. Macavity not even that

The Alcott is another song that clears CaroLana

SVudR.gif

• Like 1

London Boy's only positive attribute was introducing me to the infinitely better song it sampled, Cold War by Cautious Clay.

SVudR.gif

Edited by Lille

What's going on with tonight's stanning in this thread? 

Carolina, Safe & Sound, Renegade, Birch, coney island... Why are we praising most of my all time favorite Taylor song all of a sudden? :jonny5:

• Like 1

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

When The Tortured Evermore Stans Ward starts off with the same kind of moody, rainy day piano notes that open Birch, let's speak it into existence!

SVudR.gif

Oh see first day streams of Fortnite will be 20M and first day streams of the title track will be 6, because every single potential listener except for a few of us here with taste will have clicked away

SVudR.gif

I knew Taylor was making an album for the fans, I just didn't realize it was for no one else

SVudR.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Klein said:

What's going on with tonight's stanning in this thread? 

Carolina, Safe & Sound, Renegade, Birch, coney island... Why are we praising most of my all time favorite Taylor song all of a sudden? :jonny5:

nnnn take a look at who isn't active right now and draw your own conclusions :ryan3:

• Haha 3

Speaking of Evergod and its assorted children, one of my biggest hopes for this album is that it has a song that grows on me as steadily and consistently as Champagne Problems. It wasn't really one of my top Evermore songs at first, or even a year later, but somehow it's my most played Taylor song of 2023 and 2024. The staying power! Imagine what tracks from TTPD we could be leaving on repeat three years later.

If we're stanning unpopular songs I need y'all to go stream Forever Winter. There's no way that's one of the least popular vault tracks

SVudR.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Can we take a moment to stan the masterpiece that is The Alcott too? I just love that song and I hope there's a similar vibe on a song on TTPD

spacer.png

• Like 1

Speak Now and evermore will forever be her best albums, TTPD can try I guess.

SVudR.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Can we take a moment to stan the masterpiece that is The Alcott too? I just love that song and I hope there's a similar vibe on a song on TTPD

spacer.png

I have been waiting for DAYS now for someone to be like "omg I'd hate it if TTPD sounded like Evermore or The Alcott" literally just so I could quote them with "it's the last thing you wanted / it's the first thing I'd do"

SVudR.gif

• Like 3

Carolina stans rise! What a marvellously done track... The movie tanked but the song by itself is nothing short of stunning and haunting :lakitu:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, By the Water said:

If we're stanning unpopular songs I need y'all to go stream Forever Winter. There's no way that's one of the least popular vault tracks

SVudR.gif

I mean it's doing more daily streams than Run or almost all of the Fearless vault, so it won't be on that least popular list for tooooo long if things continue at this rate. That being said, Forever Winter is a lost evermore child and I will not take criticisms of that idea. 

SVudR.gif

I've been obsessed with illicit affairs and invisible string lately. Maybe folklore is in my top 5 after all

SVudR.gif

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.