Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

4 hours ago, Nein said:

What's your favorite folklore alternate cover? Mine probably is the  `running like water' edition : r/TaylorSwift

Can we talk about how amazing these folklore variants are. They pioneered and paved the way for Midnights, 1989 TV and now TTPD. :jonny5:

running like water should've been the main cover :jonny5:so iconic

but betty's garden and in the weeds are amazing too. folklore is her best album shoot along with og red

• Like 2

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

As if there's a difference between vinyl or cover being different:rip:, they're still variants and they're still made to sell 

7 hours ago, Sweeftie13 said:

Rome is covered in posters of the Eras Tour movie on Disney+, literally everywhere I walk I see it, even in the subway, at the supermarket and at the university.

By the way: a few days ago I went to a Taylor Swift night right here in Rome and it was all sold out, Italy has really started to love her

I went to Naples and south Italy in december 2022 and i was listening anti hero everywhere.

• Like 1

I heard a rumor in the Beyonce base that Tonight, We Cross Kern / Killer Kern is actually a song featuring Taylor on act ii: Cowboy Carter. :duca: 

• Haha 6

when fortnight sounds like this then what… 

Edited by kiche
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I heard a rumor in the Beyonce base that Tonight, We Cross Kern / Killer Kern is actually a song featuring Taylor on act ii: Cowboy Carter. :duca: 

What happened to Rhodeo Haven? :khalyan2:

• Haha 1

As my 500th post on this thread (:rip:), I'd like to say august, cardigan and Maroon are her top 3 songs. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dear Reader said:

As my 500th post on this thread (:rip:), I'd like to say august, cardigan and Maroon are her top 3 songs. 

Oh, I love to see Godroon appreciation :alexz2:

11 minutes ago, kiche said:

when fortnight sounds like this then what… 

This was the song I so badly wanted Midnights to sound like, but now I need at least one of the TTPD tracks to sound like the masterpiece that is this song. give us guitar riffs taylor I'm begging you :jonny5:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Maroon legacy said:

Oh, I love to see Godroon appreciation :alexz2:

I wanted to include a lot more songs (DBATC, Begin Again, etc.), but if I had to narrow it down to 3, those would be IT :clap3:

Also, I'm listening to Begin Again right now and the line “i think it's strange that you think i'm funny cause he never did" breaks me every single time :dancehall3:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

As much as it's annoying to talk about other surprises when there's a brand new album right there, but I feel like there will be one more unhinged thing waiting for us.. I wonder what would it be (not rep tv that's for sure) 

I agree with this. Rep TV is not happening, and another 3AM-like edition would be predictable. So I'm lost on what she will do to spice things up.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I admire your ability to narrow it down to a top three, top ten is as far as I can get. Like, I have a favorite Taylor song, but how am I supposed to choose only two more from my top ten? :jonny:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

I admire your ability to narrow it down to a top three, top ten is as far as I can get. Like, I have a favorite Taylor song, but how am I supposed to choose only two more from my top ten? :jonny:

Honestly, if you asked me tomorrow, this could change :rip: I wanted to include so many more there, but it's what I feel in the moment!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So if somethings coming Friday is it reasonable to expect an announcement tomorrow?

:khalyan2:

I just know the release week is going to be INSANE, it's obvious she has very exciting things up her sleeves. 

I personally wouldn't ask for another 3 am type of moment since we already have 20 new songs to listen to, but a short film consisting of at least 5 music videos for 5 different songs would be a dream :clownny:

• Like 3

I think it's an R&B album

I don't expect anything till next week. And by anything I just mean crumbs from Her. She probably has something a la Midnights Mayhem with Me planned.. probably

:suburban:

1 day, 5 hours, 1 minute till 28 days :jonny5:

• Haha 9

7 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

1 day, 5 hours, 1 minute till 28 days :jonny5:

B!tch I saw "1 day" and my heart stopped :rip:

• Haha 5

55 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

I just know the release week is going to be INSANE, it's obvious she has very exciting things up her sleeves. 

I personally wouldn't ask for another 3 am type of moment since we already have 20 new songs to listen to, but a short film consisting of at least 5 music videos for 5 different songs would be a dream :clownny:

I hope she pulls a HIStory and has giant statues of herself around the world

59 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

Yeah I'd love if she did something like Kelsea Ballerini did for her EP. I think she filmed a short film but also split them up into individual videos on her YouTube. :wanda:

And her EP was about her divorce so this kinda would work for Taylor cause a 6 year relationship ending probably hurt her the same as a divorce would. :WAP:

• Like 1

Last post 3 hours ago??? I think that's a new record

174k debut is CONFIRMED.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, scottstreet said:

Last post 3 hours ago??? I think that's a new record

174k debut is CONFIRMED.

Cancel the album, clear the era!!

this thread is freezing just like the pre-order.

chiliam

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.