Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

1 hour ago, oscar13 said:

You guys are discussing whether Down Bad or GAS should be the next single, but she's apparently plotting for So High School :toofunny2: 

Hits 1 started playing it yesterday, I doubt it's random since the last spin dates back to June.

v0WQoPn.jpg

if she does a music video featuring Travis it could become a hit

I lowkey think Down Bad's time has passed and I don't want GAS? to become a potential flop :chick1:

• Like 1

• Replies 53.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

10 hours ago, cruelhprince said:

if she does a music video featuring Travis it could become a hit

I lowkey think Down Bad's time has passed and I don't want GAS? to become a potential flop :chick1:

Honey anything she'll release as a single for TTPD will straight up flop, no doubt about it. Just pray we get more visuals to make the album more like a real era and eat your food. :gaycat6:

20 hours ago, Michael196 said:

@taylorswift get off the floor

Reveal hidden contents

jk I'll always ride for director swift, but this was really cute

Nah that's an easter egg to this classic. Debut is coming on her birthday this year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, oscar13 said:

You guys are discussing whether Down Bad or GAS should be the next single, but she's apparently plotting for So High School :toofunny2: 

Hits 1 started playing it yesterday, I doubt it's random since the last spin dates back to June.

v0WQoPn.jpg

tbh i dont mind So High School being a single (especially if that means that maybe they will make physicals of The Anthology along with it but I did want GAS? as a single first :clack: I'll take anything tho

So High School was moved to #8 on this playlist. 

On 9/28/2024 at 1:14 PM, oscar13 said:

v0WQoPn.jpg

Well I guess to along with the w*dd*ng, that'd be nice

Maybe a limited run Anthology CD or vinyl while she's at it :giraffe:

I guess it should be noted that Sirius (and the PD at Hits 1) have a habit of playing whatever the **** they want. They did a lot with Gorgeous in a way that was... concerning... at the time, iirc

:ryan3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.