Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

On 9/12/2024 at 12:39 AM, Dear Reader said:

If she creates the ultimate serve of all time with a UFO/sci-fi alien themes music video, sign me the f**k up!!! UFOs and aliens are literally a special interest of mine and "Down Bad" is a masterpiece of a song.

• Replies 53.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

51 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

If she creates the ultimate serve of all time with a UFO/sci-fi alien themes music video, sign me the f**k up!!! UFOs and aliens are literally a special interest of mine and "Down Bad" is a masterpiece of a song.

I feel like it could be SO vivid and detailed and beautiful and that's why I know she's not gonna do it :gaycat6:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

I feel like it could be SO vivid and detailed and beautiful and that's why I know she's not gonna do it :gaycat6:

Honestly I feel like the Broken Heart tour video signaled her being done with singles/videos for this era. :gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6:

I do think this could've/would've/should've been a visual album, but I also get she was touring during the release so.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.